1.    #1  
    It is harder and harder to view anything display on my little palm pre. Does any guy have the same feeling ? Do u think a bigger palm pre could help?
    Or just a new pair of reading glasses? Any other advice? An downgraded iPhone?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/06/2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling
    Better eyesight in my honest opinion.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    What is it you are looking at? Anything in particular? It's nearly impossible to read text on a webpage that has been zoomed completely out. By preforming a pinch zoom you can zoom in and make text much more visible.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    You don't even need to pinch zoom double tap the screen it fits the text near perfectly to read.
  5.    #5  
    I'm going to my 50, young men. My eyesight seems suddenly changed
    A smaller device is no longer my first priority. How pitty am I!
    Last edited by lawtony; 06/06/2010 at 07:30 PM.
    The browser needs to have auto text wrap like the android browser, then the zooming would work better. Right now you have no choice, you zoom in on text but it is not helpful if you then have to scroll right and left to read it.
    Take a break from the p#rn before you go blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Take a break from the p#rn before you go blind.
    That made me ROFL.

haha you are blind
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    It is harder and harder to view anything display on my little palm pre. Does any guy have the same feeling ? Do u think a bigger palm pre could help?
    Or just a new pair of reading glasses? Any other advice? An downgraded iPhone?
    Go get your eyes checked

I am 27 and I had to get glasses because I was reading/studying so much in med school that it caused me to be near sighted. As you age, it is normal for the lens in the eye to become less accommodating and near vision becomes difficult.

If glasses won't help, then your options are to wait for the next WebOS device (hopefully with a larger screen) or sidegrade/upgrade/downgrade to a device with a larger screen. As a test you could go to a Sprint store or VZW store and see what websites look like on an Evo/Incredible to see if the screen size actually helps or not.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Wait until you are 65 and ALL of your senses decide to revolt against your will.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawtony View Post
    I'm going to my 50, young men. My eyesight seems suddenly changed
    A smaller device is no longer my first priority. How pitty am I!
    Im 48 and reading glasses help
    For me, it's reading glasses. Unless I go blind and someone comes up with a non-webOS device that squirts the data straight into my brain, I'm sticking with my Pre.

Sure, I'm hoping that the next-gen device has a larger screen, but even if it doesn't, I'm just too into webOS to switch.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic