1.    #1  
    I had Preware installed along with Govnah, and some other patches also...I did a Full Erase, now on start up it is asking for me to sign in to my profile. I can't sign into my profile because there is no service on the phone now, so now I don't know for sure what is still on the phone as far as patches, theme, messages, etc....

So, is it ready to sell to someone or is there something else I need to do? WebOS Doctor doesn't recognize the phone is connected to the computer so I'm kinda unsure what to do...
    yep! ready to go.
  3.    #3  
    awesome thanks...so when someone else activates it will it show my theme or will it look like brand new? just don't wanna freak someone out ya know?
    If you completed a full erase, it will be back to your basic settings and look. All files you had on the USB will also have been deleted. You're all set
  5.    #5  
    thanks very much!
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you completed a full erase, it will be back to your basic settings and look. All files you had on the USB will also have been deleted. You're all set
    No, that's not correct. I just went through this with my Pre. Full erase gets rid of all your personal data, but does not remove patches, themes, etc. You need to run webOS Doctor.
    Best bet is to use WebOS Doctor and THEN full erase.

If WebOS Doctor cannot detect your Pre, then:

1) Turn your Pre completely off. If you can't turn it off, remove the battery to kill it. If you have to take the battery out, leave it out until I tell you to put it back it.
    2) Plug your Pre into the USB port on your computer.
    3) Press and hold the volume up button. Do NOT let go of the volume up button until I tell you to.
    4) Turn on your Pre. If you had to remove the battery, put it back in now.
    5) Within a few seconds at most, (maybe instantly) you should see a large USB symbol that fills the screen of the Pre. Once you see that symbol, you can let go of the volume up button.
    6) On your desktop run the WebOSDoctor.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

1) Turn your Pre completely off. If you can't turn it off, remove the battery to kill it. If you have to take the battery out, leave it out until I tell you to put it back it.
    3) Press and hold the volume up button. Do NOT let go of the volume up button until I tell you to.
    5) Within a few seconds at most, (maybe instantly) you should see a large USB symbol that fills the screen of the Pre. Once you see that symbol, you can let go of the volume up button.

awesome, thanks a lot...i will try that just to make sure.
    yeah you need to dr it full erase will still leave patches and what not
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll-Tide View Post
    awesome, thanks a lot...i will try that just to make sure.
    So, do you have a buyer and does it have any issues (usb crack, screen cracks, speaker issues, oreo effect etc) and how much do you want?

PM me if you like.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

Done and worked perfect..thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    So, do you have a buyer and does it have any issues (usb crack, screen cracks, speaker issues, oreo effect etc) and how much do you want?

PM me if you like.
    PM sent
  12.    #12  
    OK, so someone bought the phone but now they are saying that Verizon cannot activate because "it was never activated on my account"....what now??