Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The Palm Pre is officially 1 year old today!

Happy Birthday!
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 06/05/2010 at 11:42 PM.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Happy Birthday to you! happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Palm Pre! Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to the Pre!
  4.    #4  
    I've been here since it's launch. It's amazing how much it's grown since then.
    happy b day
    Yay Happy bday Pre
    Man, time flies when you're having fun. My Pre is a much better phone than it was a year ago.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    happy bday palm pre. My how you age gracefully!
    remember to buy an app today!
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Is it still considered a birthday if you no longer have your original Pre? I'd like to celebrate it's birthday so if one of you guys got it as a refurb then give it a gift for me.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I'm one of those that used to get a new phone every year....until the pre. One year today, and I'm still in love with this phone as the first day.
    Some people would rather kill than take responsibility for their own actions and thoughts.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Is it still considered a birthday if you no longer have your original Pre? I'd like to celebrate it's birthday so if one of you guys got it as a refurb then give it a gift for me.
    Yes it still counts lol.

One year ago, the Palm Pre was released in to the world. I was so excited when I first got mine!
    Word
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    1 yr already.. i remember looking up all the info i could find to hold me over b4 i got mine.. i hope palm releases something soon to catch my eye again!! still <3 my pre.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Happy Birthday to the greatest phone I've ever owned!! You are still worth the 1+ hr wait in line!!
    ...and may there be many more great years in the future!...come on now HP/Palm...we want some more birthdays...
    "Hippo birdies two ewes, hippo birdies two ewes, hippo birdies [Palm Pre], hippo birdies two ewes!" Quoted with love and laughter (and an amendment) from Boynton.

Thanks for being the most fun I've ever had with a tech toy!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Wow... that's 7 in dog years! wonder what it is in electronic years
    get a life you obsessed freaks.

I shouldn't be talking
    Last edited by Blaize; 06/06/2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: So everyone can see the rest of what you posted.
    happy bDayyyy! I'll wish my own personal pre a happy bDayyyy on the 15th. It's been a bumpy and crazy ride and still loving it. can't wait for what's next!!! Kedos BIG time too webOSsssssssss p.s. And all the devs out there
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast