Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Happy Birthday Palm Pre! In a few days my Pre will be a year old and still performing well, best phone that I have ever owned.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wow... that's 7 in dog years! wonder what it is in electronic years
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    A dinosaur.
    Haha! So true...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    A dinosaur.
    lol
    Ditto the positive sentiments others have expressed.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I still remember camping outside of the Sprint store on launch day last year. It's been an amazing ride and I'm still on my very first Pre! I'm going to rock this until the wheels fall off!

I almost fell for the siren song of the Evo, but WebOS has me hooked until the end!

Happy birthday Pre!
    Happy Birthday Palm Pre!. My own GSM Pre is about 8 months old and still going strong. Long live the Pre!
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Wow, I can't believe I've had my Pre (still on my Launch Day morning Pre, thankfully) for a year already!! Funny enough, just yesterday I found my old Palm Pilot by 3Com (and its cradle, which it was sitting in). I've had different Palms between that one and the Pre, but the Pre is definitely my favorite ... until they somehow make an even better one someday.

Happy birthday, Pre of mine! Happy birthday!

Why didn't some developer come out with a birthday app for the Pre?!?! Could've showed a Pre in a b-day hat blowing a blower or at least been a graphic of a birthday cake all lit up.
    Last edited by Bag of Leaves; 06/06/2010 at 09:46 PM.
    A year ago today I got my Pre. Less than a month later my cat would knock my Pre in the sink. I can't blame since he had been ignored for most of last June.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123