Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    A year ago, I would probably be reading a review of the pre right now : )

Happy bday pre
    Happy birthday Pre! We love you dearly!
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    A year ago, I would probably be reading a review of the pre right now : )

Happy bday pre
    Yeah me too! I had just started my research around this time last year and got mine in September. Best decision I ever made.

Happy Birthday Pre!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Happy bday to the best palm I've ever owned. Also, thanks to all the developers who have made this phone and platform one that will last for many more birthdays. You are soooooo appreciated!!!
    Happy birthday and sayonara Pre, there's a new day dawning and its time to move on!
    Happy Birthday dear Pre. You've really gown up over this last year. Thank you for delighting me, organizing me, and amazing me. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
    Long Live Palm
    Happy Birthday, to the Palm Pre I cant think about a wireless phone without thinking Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wow... that's 7 in dog years! wonder what it is in electronic years
    A dinosaur.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Happy Birthday Pre-
    You are the best phone I have ever owned and I will never forget seeing you grow up all the way from that first day I got you to today where you are full of patches and excitement. You are really awesome!
    -Max
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!

I've made a party hat for mine,
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Happy Birthday Palm Pre! Hip Hip Hooray!

Looking forward to many more. Cheers!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I just got a "Happy Palm Pre Birthday" present from my girlfriend. She saw some Palm Marketing people out in the streets of D.C and picked up a free shirt, carrying case and lip balm for me. Woohoo!

Freebies on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    LIfe Moves Fast on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Palm Lib Balm on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    My wifes Pixi is going to jump out of a cake for my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commo View Post
    She saw some Palm Marketing people out in the streets of D.C and picked up a free shirt, carrying case and lip balm for me.
    I'm afraid to ask why Palm Marketing people would be handing out lip balm.
    Awee What a SPECIAL Day Indeed!

While I researched and waited a few weeks, I adopted my lovely Pre about a month after launch.

It has been a remarkable year, of joy, and challenge and learning, and watching you grow to be a unique and amazing device that I have come to depend on for so many things.

And an added bonus of great importance was finding this AAAAmazing community of Smart People, to make a great device and AWESOME one.

Thank you Pre and Precentral!

I think I'll go look for an app to buy

Happy Birthday My Sweet Pre!

I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Happy Birthday to the Pre and to webOS!! I'm in Canada so, I had to wait a few months to join the party but am glad I did!
    Happy Birthday Pre - I am on Verizon so I had to wait 6 months to get my Pre Plus but it was worth the wait. I love my Pre!

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I actually think of it as more of an anniversary. I got mine on June 5th last year, so I told my "real" wife that yesterday was my 1st year anniversary with "Pre-etta"

My "real" wife thinks of "Pre-etta" as my other wife, because it is with me ALL the time - including bathrooms and bed :-o
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Happy birthday to the coolest phone I've owned to date! B)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast