Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    As the title states, switched from sprint to verizon recently. I had a pre on sprint and got a new one when I switched to verizon but none of my apps came over with the palm profile update. Is this standard? Or should I try to trouble shoot this.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $that$ $is$ $not$ $normal$...$my$ $understanding$ $is$ $that$ $your$ $profile$ $will$ $travel$ $from$ $phone$ $to$ $phone$. $I$ $thought$ $it$ $also$ $would$ $travel$ $from$ $carrier$ $to$ $carrier$. $Can$ $someone$ $who$ $knows$ $for$ $sure$ $chime$ $in$?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Did your contacts and calenders sync with the new device? I always thought hat your palm profile, including app followed you to whichever phone you went to.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My accounts and Contacts did sync.
    open the app catalog and hit the little shopping bag in the bottom right corner, your apps should be in there.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Empty screen with "you have no applications installed" Oddly though if i run the updater check it tells me I have applications that need to be updated.. which then brings me back to the screen that says "you have no applications installed"
    Quote Originally Posted by Conarchcpl View Post
    Empty screen with "you have no applications installed" Oddly though if i run the updater check it tells me I have applications that need to be updated.. which then brings me back to the screen that says "you have no applications installed"
    Have you communicated with Palm? What did they say?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Contact Palm on this one.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Haven't contacted them yet , jut got the phone about an hour ago. Debating just rebuying the 3 or 4 i actually used.
    hit the chat button on the palm website. Did you use the same palm profile name and pasword? Different thatn syncing email etc... They will ask
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Decided to try a full erase and start from scratch. Seems to have solved the problem, must have been an issue with the first load or something =/
    Awesome! So glad you solved it.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"