1.    #1  
    Does anyone have the version of the Sprint Palm Pre that has an instruction sticker inside of it that shows you how to insert/remove the battery? I just got my replacement Pre from Sprint for free due to the USB crack (out of 2 stores, not one store would replace it because it's "cosmetic" ). Not only does this Pre run faster with little lag, but the hardware is also solid (tiny oreo) and the keys feel more spread apart and are "clickier". I thought that these maybe newer refurbs, but the warranty date code is June 1, 2009. However, the "RECONDDATE" is 05/13/2010. Granted I've only had for about 3 days now, it still runs faster than my old Pre would after several doctor visits and full resets (usually in a row). Battery life also seems better even though both batteries start with "D"

I went in to play with an EVO, but the combination of Android's clunkier system compared to webOS (though still good and ok) and this new Pre with better hardware that runs faster and doesn't lag nearly as much as my old Pre has restored my confidence in the Pre. I do worry about HP and Palm, but for my now my love for the Pre is rekindled.

Sorry for ranting lol....
    Last edited by jrdatrackstar; 06/05/2010 at 05:11 PM.
    Are you just wanting to know how to pull and replace the battery?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Are you just wanting to know how to pull and replace the battery?
    No....I'm wondering if anyone has had this version of the Pre with this sticker on the back under the battery. Out of the 7 or 8 Pre's I've had, this is the first time I've seen a Pre with this that ran this well.