Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think I just saw a comercial with the palm pre in a comercial for a show called "pretty little liars" not sure when the show is on so I'm not going to try and watch it but I think some one should confirm this!!!
    not sure I could sit through one of these shows long enough to confirm anything except that I can't I can't sit through one of these shows. The girls look hot though
    abc family channel commercial?
    Heck of an eye OP! Here's a promo video that ABC Family is running... about 3/4 of the way through the 4 girls are standing there all looking at their phones and the girl on the far right is holding the Pre. Nice catch!

"Spoiler: Pretty Little Liars Short - " Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family
    I told ya its a girls phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    Enough, already...pretty please?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I am pretty sure Jack Bauer on 24 carries a Pre. And his had the patch that allowed for answering by opening the keyboard slider, and hangs up by closing the slider.
    Quote Originally Posted by luau joe View Post
    ...his had the patch that allowed for answering by opening the keyboard slider, and hangs up by closing the slider.
    Available in Preware! He's a man in the know!
    Quote Originally Posted by luau joe View Post
    I am pretty sure Jack Bauer on 24 carries a Pre. And his had the patch that allowed for answering by opening the keyboard slider, and hangs up by closing the slider.
    So it IS a girls phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    So it IS a girls phone.
    kind of a day late and dollar short with that joke... read up a few posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    So it IS a girls phone.
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T!...

Now the president will order CTU on a manhunt for you...
    I took a look at that commercial, and the phone appeared twice, but if you take a closer look at the back cover, the camera is located on the opposite side of the phone in the second appearance. So, is it a real Pre? I am not sure. Also, I didn't notice a "curve" to it like the Pre has while open in the first appearance.

Possible knockoff? Maybe not, but the phone in the comercial does not look like the Pre to me.
    Last edited by kid james; 06/06/2010 at 06:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    well i guess I am a chick as i love it....IM 525 lbs 6 foot 4 with a beard wanna date hunny LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny2nz View Post
    well i guess I am a chick as i love it....IM 525 lbs 6 foot 4 with a beard wanna date hunny LOL
    What are you going to do when someone says yes? Stick to your guns and pull the trigger?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    I was watching something the other day, don't recall what, and I thought the person might have a Pre because they slid it open and there was obviously a mirror on the back of where they held it to their ear. Is Pre still the only phone with that? The screen didn't turn off when she held it to her ear, though, which was weird.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    I think the Pre showed up in one of the last few episodes of Chuck. I've also seen it showing up from time to time in other shows.
    The latest Pennsylvania Tax Collection Scare commercial also prominently shows a Pre several times vibrating as the collection agents call. "Palm Pre -- the smartphone of choice for tax evaders?"
    : (){:|:&};:
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny2nz View Post
    Meh. That describes all of the 'girls' on the internet trying to chat with us.
    : (){:|:&};:
    girl phone ? enough ,man ,just go and get brick phone
    ha...saw the exact thing late on Saturday night. I wasn't really paying attention and only caught a quick glimpse, but I was pretty sure that was it. I thought I saw a group of women and 2 Pre or Pixis.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast