1.    #1  
    Replacement Pre wont connect to wifi after i installed 1.4.1

It worked whilst downloading 1.4.1 but now, nothing

Should i use webos doctor?

I have tried turning wifi off then back on etc etc

I have done a quick test via an option on the phone and it tells me that the errors are:

Code Hardware Area

25 WI-FI
    20 Modem
    have you tried connecting it to a different hotspot? That will help to determine if the phone can connect, and you can get a cup of starbucks coffee.

also, can you connect to the wifi with another pc?

just need to narrow down the target, in case the router just happened to get stick when you were upgrading - but unrelated.

btw, did you try turning the router off for minute and then back on?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    have you tried connecting it to a different hotspot? That will help to determine if the phone can connect, and you can get a cup of starbucks coffee.

also, can you connect to the wifi with another pc?

just need to narrow down the target, in case the router just happened to get stick when you were upgrading - but unrelated.

btw, did you try turning the router off for minute and then back on?

Hi,

Laptop connects fine and i have just tried my Pre on a different network aND IT COMES UP WITH THE SAME 'IP Configfailed'
    Try using webos repair utility..that might correct the problem. If not return the device to your carrier for repairs. Good luck!
  5.    #5  
    Do you know where i can get it? I have looked but no joy, i am on o2uk.
    On your pc just type in webos rapair utility and it should take you to either it or the page that have it on precentral. (note) make sure to also have a download of webos doc on your pc as well. Good luck.
  7.    #7  
    Cant find one for o2uk!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers