1.    #1  
    I have a shore house I go to for the month July. We normally get opt online for the month. I was wondering If I could use the mobile hotspot app for the month. Is there any way to get updates when I hit 1gb, 2gb, 3gb, etc.
    Thanks in advance
    If you're talking about cost I believe mobile hotspot is free..
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    If you're talking about cost I believe mobile hotspot is free..
    Free for the first 5gb. That is what the OP is asking. This is a good question and I would like to know as well.

Is it in the MyVerizon website that's pre-bookmarked on the PPP?
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    5GB is alot of data. You could use it if you tryed, but I think it would be hard. I use a broadband USB modom on my PC, with a 5GB plan. I would share the connection with my PS3 for 3-4 hours a night (game play). I would constantly be checking my usage. In 6 months the most I've used, in 1 month is around 4.5GB. I don't even pay attention to the usage anymore. I don't think you need to worry! Unless you use your phone to install Webdocter to like 25 different computers. That might do it! 200Kb(pic) / 1024Mb = 5.12(1Mb) x 1024 = 5242.88 (1Gb) x 5 = 26,214.4pics(5Gb). Or you could download 26,214.4, (200Kb) pictures!
    Last edited by Spikea4; 06/05/2010 at 11:24 AM.