1.    #1  
    Has anyone else had problems with this site working? If I do a universal search using wikipedia, it just hangs there. If I click on a wikipedia link from a google search, I get the full site. This has been going on for a few days.
    Works fine for me
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Works fine for me
    Thanks for the reply and glad to hear it's working still. Not sure why it doesn't work for me anymore but it's no big deal. I can still use the full site if necessary. I just found this odd.
    I can report the same problem as OP Superjudge
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    I can report the same problem as OP Superjudge
    has this just started for you in past few days?
    The page looks compact enough to fit the phone. This is what i get.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    The page looks compact enough to fit the phone. This is what i get.
    That does look it might be ok. Try doing a universal search for some subject using wikipedia.
    Got Bad Gateway on mine...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Download The App "Infopedia". It's A Pretty Good Wiki App.
    I had the same issue last night. No mobile WP from Global Search. Just tried it again and no dice. PIA.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    universal search is fine. Google search re-direct is not.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah, I noticed yesterday that I wasn't getting sent to the mobile site through a google search, but it still works from universal search. It's unfortunate that I couldn't find a link to the mobile version from the full page.
    yes, i am having this issue, for a few days. I have a temporary, albiet obvious and manual fix to suggest.

Problem:
    from a global search on google, wikipedia links no longer default to the en.m.yourarticle

Unwieldy solution:
    you can insert the "m" as you see in the above address, but it is a pain.

However if you search using wikipedia from the global search, then I do get redirected correctly to the mobile site.

I also noticed Google changed there image search format. perhaps this was some behind the scenes upgrade on google's side, and wikipedia was inadvertently (or purposefully) set to the default site when mobile searching with google?

any ideas?
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Mine doesn't work. The browser just spins and never returns anything. If I go directly to Wikipedia, it works fine.

Perhaps the wikipedia search in the Pre has an outdated url?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    universal search is fine. Google search re-direct is not.
    This is my experience as well.
    It quit automatically bringing up the mobile version for me. I had to update my bookmark to:

h t t p: / / e n. m. wikipedia. org/

Obviously omit the spaces to use

Wikipedia
    Works from universal search but not from google. Maybe it is due to google changing their mobile browsing for search and completely dissing WebOS.