1.    #1  
    how many are there?

i have the one thats like black white and it kinda <isn't what I like>!
    are there other ones out there?
    \**its called "Virtual Keyboard in Preware"
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/05/2010 at 05:08 AM.
    i belive thats the only one. if you have landscape sms and landscape email patches the virtual keyboard works in landscape.
    OP...please remember that the virtual keyboard is a Homebrew app made and distributed for free. It may not be up to your liking, but you can't beat the price, right?
    Guys, there is also My Home Keyboard.

I LOVE it. It's worth every penny. It gives haptic or sound feedback. It's portrait AND landscape. It's great for typing long passages without opening the phone. The only downside is that it's an app and you have to copy then switch out of the app to paste, but the good news is that My Home Keyboard copies the text automatically the moment you switch out of the app. It's sooooo intuitive and simple and actually I prefer it to the virtual keyboard because of this.

Trust me. It's worth it.
    You may wish to configure your keyboard to look different.
    Please see this link.
    Virtual Keyboard Configuration - WebOS Internals
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Does anyone think that there will be an official WebOS virtual keyboard in a future release of WebOS? have you heard any rumors about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    Does anyone think that there will be an official WebOS virtual keyboard in a future release of WebOS? have you heard any rumors about this?
    I am pretty sure there will be. If HP really plans on bringing tablets to the market they better implement an onscreen keyboard...
    There are several onscreen keyboards available in the app catalog. Most or all of them allow you only to copy the text to the clipboard, or send it directly to e-mail / SMS.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)