1.    #1  
    so today for the first time ever the phone froze and became completely unresponsive

it happened as I clicked "reply" to an email....it loaded half the email and froze.

so I restarted the phone by removing the battery...open up the same email, hit reply again....FROZEN AGAIN....or so I thought....30 seconds later it half responded to a keystroke. Took me 5 minutes for it to catch up to my few keystrokes and gestures to close the reply email.

havent a clue what could have caused it

any idea?
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    so today for the first time ever the phone froze and became completely unresponsive

it happened as I clicked "reply" to an email....it loaded half the email and froze.

so I restarted the phone by removing the battery...open up the same email, hit reply again....FROZEN AGAIN...

.... havent a clue what could have caused it.

any idea?
    Old man: Doc, every time i raise this arm, my hip hurts me.

Doc: Well don't raise your arm!

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post

so I restarted the phone by removing the battery...open up the same email, hit reply again....FROZEN AGAIN....or so I thought....30 seconds later it half responded to a keystroke. Took me 5 minutes for it to catch up to my few keystrokes and gestures to close the reply email.

havent a clue what could have caused it

any idea?
    its funny, this has happened to me before that i was trying to reply to an email and my phone slowed down like crazy where i could barely do anything but close the card, then the phone came back to life. the only thing i was able to do to reply to the email was typing a "new" email. but that was only once that it happened. hasnt happened to me before. it was weird that it was on replying to that specific email, not sure if it was that specific address, but sending a new email worked just not replying. w.e, hasnt happened since
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!