1.    #1  
    Hello! Just got my replacement Pre+ (keyboard was a hot mess) and all of my contacts are no longer linked... so I was wondering if there was a way I could link them using my computer or a way to edit my contacts using my computer. Thanks!
    Sync your contacts using gmail then you can edit add and sync as necessary
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    thanks soo much!
  4.    #4  
    what would my pop server be? sorry for being a noob
    No need the Pre can sync to gmail by just adding it!

Go to contacts app touch the top left of the screen and select pref and accts then choose add acct then log in to gmail and your contacts will sync.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Don't use POP! It will suck all of your emails onto the Pre and empty the web inbox. Use IMAP instead. It will sync your contacts, calendars and email two-way.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    But you still have too link them on your Pre
    no easy way to re-link. Obviously, anything is possible if you want to shell in and use sqlite directly...

but I'm guessing not
    You talking about linking all of your AIM or whatever IM program you use and losing all of the links to your contacts after doctoring right? I have found no way to do this. Whenever I doctor, I need to relink my AIM contacts to my regular contacts, and it definitely takes time, but as far as I know, the Pre can't re link them as they are two separate account when you log into your Palm Profile. AIM is added after contacts are restored, thus, relinking is necessary. Am I on the right topic here?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.