1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I'm a long time precentral reader who patiently waited for AT&T to get the Pre. I picked mine up the day they came out...and love it!

However, I have an issue I hope to get some help with. A few days ago I went to switch ringtones and noticed that nothing was showing up!? The actual ringtones screen opens, it's just completely blank? In the few weeks I have owned the phone I have installed about 3.5 gigs of music, some pix, and a few apps (no homebrew).

Has this been an issue? Perhaps I deleted them by mistake (what folder can the ringtones be found on the pre)?

One other thing to mention...I have had appr. 8-10 dropped calls since owning the phone (St. Louis). The dropped calls are in areas that I knew were bad with regard to signal strength, just never had any drops on previous windows based smartphones as well as iphone. Don't get me wrong, it does not change my opinion of the pre...the iphone still sits at home as a backup! Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShick View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a long time precentral reader who patiently waited for AT&T to get the Pre. I picked mine up the day they came out...and love it!

However, I have an issue I hope to get some help with. A few days ago I went to switch ringtones and noticed that nothing was showing up!? The actual ringtones screen opens, it's just completely blank? In the few weeks I have owned the phone I have installed about 3.5 gigs of music, some pix, and a few apps (no homebrew).

Has this been an issue? Perhaps I deleted them by mistake (what folder can the ringtones be found on the pre)?

One other thing to mention...I have had appr. 8-10 dropped calls since owning the phone (St. Louis). The dropped calls are in areas that I knew were bad with regard to signal strength, just never had any drops on previous windows based smartphones as well as iphone. Don't get me wrong, it does not change my opinion of the pre...the iphone still sits at home as a backup! Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.
    Welcome to the Forums!

You might ask your 'dropped calls' question for Att here:
    AT&T Palm Pre - How's your Reception / Call Quality?
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #4  
    Thank you so much NachoB! I really appreciate the help...
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShick View Post
    Thank you so much NachoB! I really appreciate the help...
    Later on, when you are ready to add some more ringtones, you might want to visit this thread:

Get Free Ringtones or Make Ringtones from Your Own Music

I'm pretty hard of hearing and found a louder set to replace the default ringtones that I really like. Of course then I created an account on crackberry.com and went ringtone crazy. (I keep all of mine on my computer as a backup, and transfer them to the /media/internal/ringtones directory on my phone via USB. )...