1.    #1  
    So I am trying to simply sync all my account listed in my contacts under Preferences & Accounts. However the outlook still reads zero contacts after syncing. My goal is to transfer all my contacts onto my PC no matter how its done, but first i need to sync the pre's profile with the outlook within the phone to then sync with the PC using either Chapura or CompanionLink.

Can anyone please help me. Or give me guidance .
    I'm not sure if I understand. Have you already tried using companionlink to sync your contacts with outlook? What software are you trying to use to sync with the Pre? If all you want to do is export all you contacts one time from you palm profile, then try using the patch on preware that exports all contacts as vcf which you can email to yourself. Then you can import vcf directly to outlook. IMO, that would be the simplest solution...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, I was not aware of that. I tried to sync using companionlink however since within the phone the outlook nor the "CL USB' account seem to be getting sync, when it connects to the PC nothing happens since theres no contacts to exchange. The issue is that the phone is not syncing between all the accounts. I even set the outlook as default, then tried to sync and nothing, I will definitly do it how you said. thank you. You dont happen to know the patch's name do you? I can look it up.
  4.    #4  
    found it, thanx!!! I think my Pre knows I am going to abandon it for the Evo so its giving me a hard time lol.
    Glad you figured it out! Sad that you're leaving for the EVO.

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    Glad you figured it out! Sad that you're leaving for the EVO.
    Yeah it is sad, I really liked the Pre, but just too many small details that bother me on a daily basis. I will always be a webOs fan, so I will keep my eye out for new products in the future, for now I cant take the Pre anymore, its a love and hate relationship I have with it.
    The patch should export ALL contact to vcf which you can attach to an email. Thats how it works for me...

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    The patch should export ALL contact to vcf which you can attach to an email. Thats how it works for me...
    Yeah sorry i just deleted the reply i made, I quickly found out that outlook does notn allow to open multiple contacts using a single vcf file. So i just imported into gmail, then exported from gmail into a csv file, and now I have it on outlook.
    Thanx for your help