1.    #1  
    pretty much the coolest feature i've found so far!
    But there's a problem here. I tried to backup the whole phone data, you know like, "phone data", "browser Data", "multimedia", "applications", but unfortunately, my Pre doesnt have enough space to save the whole back up file. I was hoping if someone knew if its possible for me to connect my Pre to my laptop and have Pre backup utility backup all these files to my laptop as opposed to the phone itself, due to space issues. I only have 1.8 gigs left and thats not enough to save the 5+ gigs im trying to put on the phone (since the phone operating system takes up a good 1gig of the space anyways).

Any help will be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Don't bother with most of the multimedia as that's stored on your USB storage and you can do a manual backup of that. Without the multimedia, my backups are about 400M
  3.    #3  
    Mine is still huge! Even after the exemption of multimedia. Is it ok if i just backup each of them separately and then save them to my laptop?
    Disable Applications as well. If done correctly, in conjunction with Preware, Save/Restore, and your App Catalog apps stored in your Palm Profile, all your apps will be restored after a visit to the Doctor.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers