1.    #1  
    Im having serious issues with my keyboard as of late. Before taking it in to get a replacement I wanted to see if anyone has had this issue and fixed it.

It seems to be missing keystrokes sometimes, and other times double and sometimes triple repeating keystrokes. The keys arent physically sticking or feel any different than normal.

I think it may be caused by the phone lagging sometimes, but that doesnt explain the doubles.

The other strange part is that I only really notice it with the "S", "E", and spacebar
    turn your phone off and mash all the keys down. Worked for me.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with my 3rd pre. I finally gave up and just exchanged it.
    I noticed that mine did this a little while I had the .sh version of the 800MHz overclock applied. Since I changed to UberKernel and Govnah, it hasn't been happening at all.

Don't know if that applies to you at all, but it might be something to look at.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I noticed that mine did this a little while I had the .sh version of the 800MHz overclock applied. Since I changed to UberKernel and Govnah, it hasn't been happening at all.

Don't know if that applies to you at all, but it might be something to look at.
    I actually just made the switch as well yesterday and it seems to have gone away except I still miss spaces every once in awhile, could be user error though I have fat fingers.

I am very unhappy however with uberkernel and govnah though, I dont like first of all how you have to open the app and re-select what profile you want running, especially since my phone reboots every night. and even with it set on 720/500 my batter life was getting fried way worse than with the .sh 800mhz.
    I know they're working on making Govnah so you're profile will stay on after a reboot...

In the mean time, a luna restart seems to do me just as much good as a full reboot when things seem to be running slowly and a luna restart DOESN'T kill your overclock profile.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    For keyboard issues, try using a high quality microfiber cleaning cloth (mine is Mystic Maid brand), very slightly wetting it, and wiping the keyboard while pressing the buttons very firmly. I do this whenever the keys begin to stick, etc. and it solves the problem.