Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hi!
    I'm new on the site and I got the Palm Pre Plus. I want to know if anyone know where can I get Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo!Messenger on my Palm Pre Plus?
    Thanks for your help.

Djdjek.
    yahoo is already available

for windows live check this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-your-pre.html

most recent version is on page 20 its version 2.3
    Last edited by DAVINCIBZ; 06/03/2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: you can also try facebook chat spoof from preware if you want facebook chat
    that is a terrific, comprehensive, helpful reply.

good job.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    thanks.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hey, Keep the pace with the new and latest version of Yahoo Messenger form trustdownload.
    I downloaded all the the stuff and it has all the different IM clients on the "add an account" page on my phone. Windows live says "could not connect to the server." I tried Windows Live on my computer and it connected fine. I checked and rechecked my username. I then tried it without the @hotmail.com and it just gave me "username or password is incorrect."

I also tried to do facebook and that said my username or password was incorrect as well. I used the username on my account settings and the right password.

I did try yahoo messenger and that worked fine.

Sorry if any of this was already answered on the 50 pages of this thread...

~Kim
    Try the mundu I'm app it's 1.99 and works well first release was crap but now it works well

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    If you have Verizon, you will need to use Mundu or Agile Messenger in order to get Yahoo. I have tried both and prefer Agile.
    Jolie

"If my Pre were a man I'd marry him!"

I don't need to understand the way you think I need to, I understand the way I think I need to.
    gracias por el aporte