1.    #1  
    I am at work and would like to get a video off my phone, but am not having much luck. I don't have my USB cable with me, so I can't just transfer it. My phone doesn't set up with my Exchange email account, so I can't email it to myself. I'm trying to upload it to Facebook, but it's been uploading for about 15 minutes (32 second video). On my old school flip phone, I could email pictures and videos directly from the phone, even though there wasn't an email account set up. Is it not possible to email pics/vids from the Pre Plus without having an email account set up on the phone?
    If the phone number of your Pre Plus is the same as your old school flip phone and is registered with Facebook, you should be able to send it to:
    mobile@facebook.com
    can you text it to someone else? Also, you should be able to txt to an email address.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can you text it to someone else? Also, you should be able to txt to an email address.
    Cool...I just tried texting it to my email. Says it went through, so I'll give it a couple minutes to see.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hmmm...says message failed to send when I texted it to my email. Also failed 2x to upload to Facebook. Wonder if there's a network problem right now or something? Haven't had probs in the past uploading to FB.

Also tried texting the video to someone and says it failed because of a network error.

Weird.