1.    #1  
    Hello, recently I have been trying to stream (or download) mp4 and 3gp files directly from the web browser on the Pre. However, it has been giving me the error:

Unable To Handle Resource
    This protocol is not supported.
    (OK)

I cannot remember for sure, but I believe that when I first got my Pre Plus (AT&T) I could stream these videos. Does anybody here have any ideas as to what is going on? I have installed quite a few packages and patches recently, which might be the cause.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Isn't that the error we get for flash sites?
    Where are you trying to stream them from? If you try and stream those files from your computer using a program like Orb, it can do it with no problem. But some sites use a compression that isn't compatible. Where are your files coming from?
    Quote Originally Posted by corban324 View Post
    Hello, recently I have been trying to stream (or download) mp4 and 3gp files directly from the web browser on the Pre. However, it has been giving me the error:

Unable To Handle Resource
    This protocol is not supported.
    (OK)

I cannot remember for sure, but I believe that when I first got my Pre Plus (AT&T) I could stream these videos. Does anybody here have any ideas as to what is going on? I have installed quite a few packages and patches recently, which might be the cause.
    Get the Multi Mod patch via Preware.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation