1.    #1  
    Does the AT&T Pre Plus not have the wave launcher? I recall seeing all the screenshots and coverage originally, but the gesture that I thought was supposed to bring up the wave launcher only brings up the regular launcher. Or did this get changed on all the Pres at some point?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I'm sure the AT&T Pres still have the wave launcher. Try holding a finger down on the gesture area for a second then slowly start dragging that finger up. Keep going until the wave pops up.
  3.    #3  
    That was it. I wasn't holding long enough. The descriptions I remembered were just an upward swipe.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    what exactly is the point of the wave launcher. mine just drops back down and disappears....why use it vs just tapping an app in the regular launcher?
    You can pull it up without closing the app you have open
    aaahahaha