Page 93 of 148 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2953
  1. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    it's my birthday and I want this stupid update. It's just annoying waiting at the ready to remove patches/themes/kernels...
    Happy birthday. Stop holding your breath!
    I heard that the carriers are waiting until this thread reaches at least 100 pages before they will release the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Happy birthday. Stop holding your breath!
    believe me I'm not holding my breath. It is disquieting all this quiet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    it's my birthday and I want this stupid update. It's just annoying waiting at the ready to remove patches/themes/kernels...
    If you installed everything using Preware, then the only thing you need to remove is one single theme (you can only have one theme installed at any time), and any patches that are on the 'breaks AUPT' list.

Most patches, and all WebOS Internals kernels installed using Preware can remain installed.

-- Rod
    I do know that Rod. I am truly grateful for webos internals and precentral and that canuck guy. I do have the glass effects suite and blackout themes installed through preware (which I'm glad for b/c they don't conflict)im also I'm still wondering if I need to remove commandline and uscl memo patches. Also I think some of Jason's tweaks need to b removed like the square corners... You are right though I shouldn't complain and I'm not really, just sick of waiting. The updates always seem to come when I have no time to mess with my phone. Ota updates are way easier now though, like I said: much thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    If you installed everything using Preware, then the only thing you need to remove is one single theme (you can only have one theme installed at any time), and any patches that are on the 'breaks AUPT' list.

Most patches, and all WebOS Internals kernels installed using Preware can remain installed.

-- Rod
    can we literally assume that 1.4.5 won't be coming and that the pdk update will be included in 1.5.. especially since 2.0 suppose to come this fall? what do you people think?
    Quote Originally Posted by eggroks View Post
    can we literally assume that 1.4.5 won't be coming and that the pdk update will be included in 1.5.. especially since 2.0 suppose to come this fall? what do you people think?
    1.4.5 has been released and is running on many devices world-wide for a number of weeks now.

Just not in the US, due to your carriers blocking it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    yea i knew that thanks.. seems like the u.s. carriers dont care about palmm.thats not a good sign unless they really have a valid reason to not release it.
    can we just close this thread?
    start up the webOS 2.0 anticipation thread instead, or if it exists, lets just add to that.

1.4.5. May you RIP
    I am trying to calm myself for this update because being able to play 3D games on a Palm pixi plus is really awesome!! And to be able to play PDK apps!! ERRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr...... Just hurry and come to the U.S. Already!!!
    I agree, we should just close this thread...
    Bring on the WebOS 1.5 thread and when that update is delayed/skipped then bring on the WebOS 2.0 thread for the people who are still here and haven't moved on...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Did nobody read the link that Stung posted on the previous page?

Quote from a Palm webOS forum site admin:
    "we're holding off publishing the leaderboard until 1.4.5 rolls out to the major US carriers.

Which is coming, but that's all I can really say at the moment."

calm down already, jebus...
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Bring on the WebOS 1.5 thread and when that update is delayed/skipped then bring on the WebOS 2.0 thread for the people who are still here and haven't moved on...
    Or, for the people that have "moved on", but still hang around for whatever weird reasons there may be.
    I'm hearing that the update 1.4.5 will be coming this fall. But I almost lost hope about this update now...... It keeps getting delayed...
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    you asked for one and u got one

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Uh oh
    Will it be in time for Christmas?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Haha. Definitely more relevant than the 1.4.5 thread!

I'll start - "I can't wait for 2.0"!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    I know, I was just making fun of what this thread's reaction would be to his statement.
    Haha! Very true!