Page 92 of 148 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2953
  1. #1821  
    The update is coming. Just hang on.
  2. #1822  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The update is coming. Just hang on.
    Queue everyone: "OMFG WHERE DID U HEAR DAT FROM!?!?!?!?"

    ... sigh.
  3. #1823  
    would a developer strike help?
  4. #1824  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The update is coming. Just hang on.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    Queue everyone: "OMFG WHERE DID U HEAR DAT FROM!?!?!?!?"

    ... sigh.
    Well, ryley is not lying. He (or she) didn't say when it is coming. Just that is coming.
  5. exi
    exi is offline
    exi's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #1825  
    A small, unsolicited suggestion for the neurotics who are creaming their pants over this missing update:

    It's not even a full point release. Yes, PDKs are nice and all that, but we're talking about 1.4.5 -- not even 1.5, much less 2.0. If you want "new", overclock your phone if it's not. Find some new cool stuff in Preware. Do so while drinking a good single malt. You'll live longer.
  6. #1826  
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    A small, unsolicited suggestion for the neurotics who are creaming their pants over this missing update:

    It's not even a full point release. Yes, PDKs are nice and all that, but we're talking about 1.4.5 -- not even 1.5, much less 2.0. If you want "new", overclock your phone if it's not. Find some new cool stuff in Preware. Do so while drinking a good single malt. You'll live longer.
    Yea, but not only is that "half point" release givings us PDK, but it also had a substantial amount to do with the Hot Apps Comp. Twas supposed to be a big thing.

    Now, not only do US users get ignored and left behind, but also get to watch big events like that crumble. It doesn't make the network providers look bad, it makes Palm look bad... wether it was their fault or not.

    -Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
  7. Targon's Avatar
    Posts
    502 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    #1827  
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    I sure hope so Louis. Ive heard people say some Android phones they just stop updating them at a certain point. Of course I know nothing about Android so I dont even know if thats true but it made me think for sure.
    One thing you have to remember is that it is the phone manufacturer that makes the updates, and then the carriers that release them. So if Samsung or Motorolla abandon a device, then updates won't be released.

    Since HP/Palm is still doing the updates for our devices, we can expect that EVENTUALLY those updates will get released. I just find it annoying that Apple releases a tiny update and it goes out instantly, while we are stuck waiting three months for AT&T to do a "proper QA process" for the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus. I have no idea what is going on over at Verizon or Sprint to hold things up.


    I at least was able to get the info about the QA process as the reason for the delay on AT&T out of the warranty department, so perhaps those on Verizon or Sprint could try the same thing to find out WHY things are delayed.
  8. #1828  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon no h View Post
    Well, ryley is not lying. He (or she) didn't say when it is coming. Just that is coming.
    I know, I was just making fun of what this thread's reaction would be to his statement.
  9. #1829  
    When will att pixi get 1.4.5? The at&t customer service said they don't know anything regarding an update for the pixi.
  10. #1830  
    1.4.5 will not be released on the Pixi on AT&T. Confirmed.
  11. #1831  
    Damn, I hope verizon does!
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  12. errbin's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #1832  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    1.4.5 will not be released on the Pixi on AT&T. Confirmed.
    proof of confirmation... Plz
  13. #1833  
    It's not confirmed. No one really knows.
  14. #1834  
    Has anybody heard word of a verizon update for the pixi+?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  15. #1835  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Has anybody heard word of a verizon update for the pixi+?
    nope.
  16. #1836  
    this thread has become so boring. There is nothing to anticipate anymore.
  17. #1837  
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    proof of confirmation... Plz
    No problem.
  18. mpfef's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #1838  
    Amazing.
  19. #1839  
    louis6279 I pm'd you another link, let me know if it worked
    EOM
  20. #1840  
    it's my birthday and I want this stupid update. It's just annoying waiting at the ready to remove patches/themes/kernels...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions