Page 88 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraw23 View Post
    so if someone wanted to find the 1.4.5 doctor for sprint where would they look
    The official 1.4.5 doctor for Sprint will not be available until 1.4.5 for Sprint is officially released.
    Quote Originally Posted by efmw117 View Post
    I found the PalmPad in a bar while visiting Sunnyvale, CA this last weeknd. It had the name HardBeatZ on the back of it. Just need to find a battery charger before the battery dies.
    Did you give the PalmPad to Gizmodo? If so, Palm will have the Sunnyvale PD go to the Gizmodo reporter's home and take his/her computer and anything they deem necessary.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    The official 1.4.5 doctor for Sprint will not be available until 1.4.5 for Sprint is officially released.
    yes I was talking about the version that's already out there, I know it's an earlier build but that doesn't bother me
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    I actually posted the screenshot after I was told how to take it, its just when you change your avatar it changes it on all posts including recent ones
    No you didn't. I saw that avatar almost an hour before you even asked how to take a screenshot. Don't play games.
    Maybe the folks at PreCentral can start digging a bit as to why were not getting the update. Sprint seems un-helpful when asked about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    Maybe the folks at PreCentral can start digging a bit as to why were not getting the update. Sprint seems un-helpful when asked about this.
    Nobody knows as to why the update is not in US users hands right now.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    No you didn't. I saw that avatar almost an hour before you even asked how to take a screenshot. Don't play games.
    WTH are you talking about... I asked him how to take a screen shot, spent some time messing around with that function and then uploaded it... for some reason your crazy...

Maybe you mean the time it shows in the screen shot, because there is a huge time difference for me with that so thats not really reliable if you really want I can convert for you?
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    I think this thread needs to be closed. The anticipation has run out for 1.4.5. Maybe just open a thread anticipating when they will update their update.

Or better yet... lets just start anticipating 2.0? :/
    Might it be possible to tweak the Doctor that has been floating around, to modify the version number so when the actual OTA is available we will be able to OTA to it still without having to Doctor a second time? /me slowly looks at Rod to get a reaction :-)
    yes I was talking about the version that's already out there, I know it's an earlier build but that doesn't bother me
    You will not find it on PreCentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    WTH are you talking about... I asked him how to take a screen shot, spent some time messing around with that function and then uploaded it... for some reason your crazy...

Maybe you mean the time it shows in the screen shot, because there is a huge time difference for me with that so thats not really reliable if you really want I can convert for you?
    If you say so.
    so if someone wanted to find the 1.4.5 doctor for sprint where would they look
    PM'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Nobody knows as to why the update is not in US users hands right now.
    I don't buy that for a second. SOMEONE knows.
    Ok no one that doesn't have ties with Palm knows why.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    You will not find it on PreCentral.
    I know i wouldnt find it here, but that someone on here would know where to find it. I have to doctor my phone anyways and I don't see a problem with downloading a newer version if its available. Sorry if this causes a problem.

OTOH downloading the doctor now and then finally fixing my phone, hope it works
    Ok no one that doesn't have ties with Palm knows why.
    ok, but my point was, hopefully someone may have connnections we do not have. I just find it a little odd that NO information has been said. Now, it could be HP and their way of doing things, or there could be more to it, but whatever the case I feel we deserve an explanation, of ANY kind as to what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    ok, but my point was, hopefully someone may have connnections we do not have. I just find it a little odd that NO information has been said. Now, it could be HP and their way of doing things, or there could be more to it, but whatever the case I feel we deserve an explanation, of ANY kind as to what's going on.
    It's standard business practice that Palm has always followed even before the HP acquisition. Most companies say as little as possible about any product details, whether that is new device, new updates, or future plans.

In any case in MY opinion I feel anyone is being absurd when they feel like they are "owed" an explanation.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

It's standard business practice that Palm has always followed even before the HP acquisition. Most companies say as little as possible about any product details, whether that is new device, new updates, or future plans.

In any case in MY opinion I feel any is being absurd when they feel like they are "owed" an explanation.
    I disagree. Anytime we had updates before that got pushed back there was SOME communication as to why. Not now. And I pay monthly for my cell phone. I spend money on apps, and as a customer I have high expectations, I'm not sure why more people are not calling their carriers to find out wth is going on.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    In any case in MY opinion I feel anyone is being absurd when they feel like they are "owed" an explanation.
    QFT.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I agree with you on this, however, I am a little confused that there hasn't been any updates from palm on the subject. All it would take is something from them to quiet down the rumor mill, but maybe they enjoy the rumor mill because it keeps people interested. Either way there is nothing the average Joe can do about it...