Page 87 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2953
    Is this update coming for verizon too? someone plz reply back to me. Thanks
    Has anyone took notice at manordwall's avatar? Look Legit?
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Has anyone took notice at manordwall's avatar? Look Legit?
    Is he/she in the US? And you can apparently get a 1.4.5 Doctor if you look.
    suppossedly he/she is in the us.... so idk. Maybe a full release by this afternoon?

I sure do hope so......... -Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Not going to lie. The 5 in 1.4.5 looks different from the rest, and bolder. It's a different font. I'm going to declare BS on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    Not going to lie. The 5 in 1.4.5 looks different from the rest, and bolder. It's a different font. I'm going to declare BS on this one
    how about this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    That looks legit
    I want to know if its the same version as the Dev Doctor or a newer version..
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    There is a Sprint webOS doctor for 1.4.5 available online, if you look into right places.
    However it's not the final build version.
    Yep dr. last night to it and everything is running smooth.
    Find it a bit odd he posted a screenshot of the update screen and then asked how to take a screenshot to take one of the system info.. Just an observation..
    Can someone please reply to me. Is this update coming to verizon as well? I asked like 6 different ppl and the haven't replied back. thanks ^-^
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachkon View Post
    Can someone please reply to me. Is this update coming to verizon as well? I asked like 6 different ppl and the haven't replied back. thanks ^-^
    Verizon should be getting it at some point in the future. Only reason V wouldn't is if they wind up skipping it to go to a newer version.
    I've been running WebOS 2.0 for weeks now.

--Sent from my PalmPad

Quote Originally Posted by efmw117 View Post
    I've been running WebOS 2.0 for weeks now.

--Sent from my PalmPad

How's the battery life on your PalmPad? Mine seems to run for days without needing a charge.
    I thought this was the 1.4.5 thread....not PalmPad
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    How's the battery life on your PalmPad? Mine seems to run for days without needing a charge.
    I found the PalmPad in a bar while visiting Sunnyvale, CA this last weeknd. It had the name HardBeatZ on the back of it. Just need to find a battery charger before the battery dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by efmw117 View Post
    I found the PalmPad in a bar while visiting Sunnyvale, CA this last weeknd. It had the name HardBeatZ on the back of it. Just need to find a battery charger before the battery dies.
    I thought the battery lasted forever on those things
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Find it a bit odd he posted a screenshot of the update screen and then asked how to take a screenshot to take one of the system info.. Just an observation..
    I actually posted the screenshot after I was told how to take it, its just when you change your avatar it changes it on all posts including recent ones
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    so if someone wanted to find the 1.4.5 doctor for sprint where would they look