Page 86 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3676818283848586878889909196136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    For you guys running 1.4.5 via doctoring, is there any reason to just do it as is (speed, stability, etc.)?
    I'll be honest, the main reason I did it was to finally use the updated wIRC that oil released for it. I also wanted to see the new PDK apps in the catalog but there's not hardly any of them. Overall, speed does seem a tad bit snappier, nothing mind blowing..
    Yeah, I updated mostly just because I wanted to get it out of the way. Little did I know at the time that it was not the final version. I cant comment on speed, battery life really because I overclock; I have not noticed a difference. One nice thing is that I have not had any uncommanded luna restarts.
    Is this update gonna be available for Palm pixi plus for verizon? Im hearing that it is and its not. What do you guys think?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Just want to add (yet) another request for an Audible Player with AudibleAir capability!!!
    i just received a replacement pre and dr. to 1.4.5 right away. i too was just tired of seeing all of these new apps and feature possibilities and not be able to use them. Sprint pre btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I'll be honest, the main reason I did it was to finally use the updated wIRC that oil released for it. I also wanted to see the new PDK apps in the catalog but there's not hardly any of them. Overall, speed does seem a tad bit snappier, nothing mind blowing..
    Same here, I wanted to be able to use wIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I was answering someone's question, it's what I do. I'm not here to "comfort" people.
    I do usually find your contributions to be very helpfull. And thanks for being here.

But, to repeat myself, it's about time that Palm gave US users some news on 1.4.5. (No problem to me. I have it.)
    am I a guineah pig? I checked updates like I do everyday (for apps) and all of a sudden 1.4.5 was there!! I know this sounds crazy but it was there and fully updated! Is there a random guihneah pig thing going on?
    btw I am using a sprint pre and I know I proabably spelled guihneah pig wrong
    Last edited by manordwall; 08/05/2010 at 12:38 AM.
    nothing for me yet!!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Nothing yet on my Sprint Pre.
    can we see some screenshots of your phone with the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    am I a guineah pig?
    No, a regular one.
    Quote Originally Posted by franzen View Post
    can we see some screenshots of your phone with the update?
    tell me how to do this and I will
    am I a guineah pig? I checked updates like I do everyday (for apps) and all of a sudden 1.4.5 was there!! I know this sounds crazy but it was there and fully updated! Is there a random guihneah pig thing going on?
    i havent gotten it yet
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    tell me how to do this and I will
    Orange Key + Sym + P for screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    Orange Key + Sym + P for screenshot.
    ok I got it what exactly do you want the picture of? The update part where it says what version I have? I will post that one
    Ok dude, the forum says your online. Lets see some pics.
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk View Post
    Ok dude, the forum says your online. Lets see some pics.
    got the pic on my computer how do i upload it on a post?
    Hit the "Go Advanced" button and then scroll down to "manage attachments"
    It's guinea pig