Page 8 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    I wouldnt be surprised if it was 1.4.6 just because you put 1.4.5 in your thread title.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if it was 1.4.6 just because you put 1.4.5 in your thread title.
    Very true! lol

It could also be 1.4.2 or 1.4.3 or 1.4.4 or 1.4.6 or 1.4.7 or 1.4.8 or 1.4.9 or 1.4.1.2......
    can't wait for tons of HP crapware!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykimdotnet View Post
    can't wait for tons of HP crapware!
    Response version 1:

Two alternatives: Palm continues to struggle until they just can't do it anymore, and yet our devices stay free of "additional" software. Or, we get to webOS 5.0 running on a 4.2THz quantum processor with 5TB of RAM, 1.2PB storage, virtual reality display and mind-control interface 2.0, but we have some free offers from Bank of North America. I'll take the latter.

Response version 2:

HP: Yoh, Google, how would you like us to load the Google Toolbar on every HP computer made? All you gotta do is bring some parity in Google Navigation and Voice to webOS.

Google: ...(having difficult talking through all the saliva)...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    hopefully not one of those 53 days... App catalog has never worked for me in 1.4.1.1
    I would guess April 31, except it's already May.....
    Think title should be changed to 1.4.2, since that's what's on AT&T devices now.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Think title should be changed to 1.4.2, since that's what's on AT&T devices now.
    "Now" is not in the future, which is what "anticipation" is all about.
    i was sick yesterday and was coughing up blood... Is that healthy?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    "Now" is not in the future, which is what "anticipation" is all about.
    but the att devices are not out yet, hence the anticipation for 1.4.2.
    who knows though, didnt the verizon pre plus ship with old firmware?
    Anticipation is all part of palm....

Wait for it.

Keep waiting....

almost there...
    ApPREciation
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    didnt the verizon pre plus ship with old firmware?
    The Sprint launch day Pre's were shipped with old firmware.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm wondering if the bootup pulsing logo will change, and up with an H somewhere on it...
    How about these? I did them last night using MS Paint. I have the regular "palm" one as the main boot image, and the "hp" one is in place of the "pulsing-palm" logo. It creates a realllly cool effect. Unlike what you may think, it doesn't just fade back and forth. It starts as "palm" then the "h" starts coming in, and before it's all the way in the "alm" fades out. Then "h" starts fading out and "alm" comes back again.

Anyway, it's really cool. Feel free to use these and see what you think. It keeps me entertained whenever I do a luna restart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JohnLBurger; 05/05/2010 at 08:37 PM.
    Was wondering if anybody knew when the next update for WebOS is going to be released and what features it may include.
    Yes
    The next update will lay the grounds for PDK apps by developers that have not been pre-picked like the 3D-games that you can currently find in the app catalog.

There will likely not be new features, but with PDK-access we should see some great apps coming our way!