Page 78 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2953
    should not get moved to anticipation thread. You have it. Lol. Yr not anticipating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    should not get moved to anticipation thread. You have it. Lol. Yr not anticipating it.
    Regardless, it has to do with 1.4.5.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Regardless, it has to do with 1.4.5.
    this is obviously very very important to you,lol.
    <<Threads merged>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    hey demlor i also posted it in the sprint repair thread cause it had to do with repairs. is that ok
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Well i'd say it looks pretty legit since my build is 297. I wonder if they're going to release it the same day as the froyo update for the evo.
    In general, we frown on (and give infractions for) cross-posting because it junks up the forum. It would be better to post a link to the original post if it's relevant to other threads.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    well my sincere apologies i dont mean to be a distraction or junk up these forums. it wont happen again.
    that can't be the only store in the country that has the release build of 1.4.5. I wonder if anyone else can get sprint to doctor to 1.4.5 tomorrow. I might call around and ask.
    so are we really banking on 1.4.5 to roll out once Froyo hits the Evo? or is that just pure speculation?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    so are we really banking on 1.4.5 to roll out once Froyo hits the Evo? or is that just pure speculation?
    Isn't everything in this thread pure speculation?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    ^ yes, for the most part. just seein others' thoughts on this rumor.. some people seemed pretty convinced of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomiwa View Post
    this update is never going to come
    1.4.5 is a lost cause now. US will very likly see a different version. Otherwise it would have come out already. Remember palm stated they were going to release 1.4.5 with the bug anyways, so that carriers wouldn't have to test it. Well here we are, carriers have had it. But no release. So that means there is likly a new version in the pipe line being tested.
    according to my sprint source: Sprint gave Palm a choice of either releasing 1.4.5 but having to make a big break before the next release, (sprint can't spend time testing the updates every few months).
    according to my Palm source: Sprint gave an unacceptable choice and Palm is still lost at what to choose.

bottom line, the users are the ones that lose out.

anyone else heard something along the same lines??
    that's bad news... Sounds more like they are annoyed with palm and are more worried about android. Curious how that will change a year from now when webos is taking full suport from hp resources...
    I heard the inmates are running the aslym. Oh my :-*
    Last edited by Popper668; 08/01/2010 at 11:29 PM.
    I knew it sprint is now all about Android, but can you blame them. They will spend money where they can generate more customers. Android phones are chugging along while hpalm phone are still sitting on a last years model.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Why is the update not being released for Verizon and AT&T?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Proof or this is nothing but a made up rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Why is the update not being released for Verizon and AT&T?
    that's what I asked them, the sprint guy said he doesn't know, the palm guy mentioned something about fragmentation.