Page 77 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    US will not get 1.4.5.
    I love how everyone in this thread states things like this with such apparent authority, based on zero actual information

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    I love how everyone in this thread states things like this with such apparent authority, based on zero actual information

-- Rod
    I was actually going to say the same.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    That's how most of the threads here roll, right?
    how bout we rename this thread, "Official WebOS 1.4.5 no-longer-anticipating thread".
    hey hey hey how about we get back to some speculation and wish-listing! afterwards, we can wait for some "better things to come"?
    Speculation: if 1.4.5 or 1.4.5.1 is released in the US, the Pixi forum will be hopping with threads declaring 1.4.5 to be the greatest update ever.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    ok so i basically bricked my pre and couldnt doctor it so i brought it down to my local sprint store to see what they could do.. long story short they fixed it and on the way home i was messing with it and decided to just check my version and its on 1.4.5 running sprint configuration 2.5. now just out of curiosity, since i know 1.4.5 is available not as an ota but requires the patch for the pdk apps, does this version coming straight from sprint require that patch or did i get lucky and they just hooked me up early.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nice congrats your the first that i know of lol well besides devs
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ok, it's about time. We have heard about this update since..... yet nothing!
    Darn you Shadavis

You know why
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Darn you Shadavis

You know why
    you have to admit this one is really funny lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Can you post a pick of the build number (click on the version box)? As for the patch, any PDK app that you could buy/download now will most likely have the work around built in so it's probably not necessary.
    ok here it is it says 299.and i also noticed a few pdk apps apps in the catalog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    do you see any pdk apps????
    yeah i saw Exzeus arcade. but thats the only one im aware of.
    Just for additional info i had my phone repaired in San Jose ca.
    My camera broke and my usb door hinge dealie broke off. I wonder if Sprint can repair THAT?

1.4.5 would be a good consolation prize, if not...
    You posted this in the Anticipation thread as well.
    You weren't getting the attention you needed so now you posted a thread about it.
    Which is going to get moved into the anticipation thread anyways.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Hey buddy! Wanna tell me where you live, wanna hang out?! Make sure to have your Pre with you
    well if your in the san jose ca area just go to the repair center on stevens creek blvd. thats where mine got updated.
    yeah sorry i usually dont post these kinda things and i admit im a little excited.