Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2953
    Did you guys ever realize 1.4.5 might be out tomorrow? WebOS 1.4 came out on February 25, the last of the month. 1.4.1.1 came out March 31, so I'm guessing 1.4.5 will come out July 31!
  2. OrR
    Or maybe August 31st? Seriously, that kind of pattern searching makes no sense, especially without any sane reason for the pattern.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuoirad View Post
    You ain't kiddin'.

And I'm not positive they "owe" us anything. There's no official public release date they missed that I'm aware of - just rumors, speculation, and internal unreleased (but leaked) dates.

I'd love 1.4.5 too, just because. But man, the entitlement attitude I see here...
    x2
    Palm does not follow any specific patterns when updates are rolled. This includes, but is not limited to
    a. another product's update / announcement
    b. a certain date / time
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    For all the entitled whiners out there, forget about 1.4.5. Look at this, then really start complaining:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some how I feel that that screen shot is either a fake or came from some Palm Developer.
    No, on my honor, it's a real screen shot, and though technically I'm a developer, I used nothing from that for the screen shot.
    Is that from your own phone? If so, where did it come from?
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    Is that from your own phone? If so, where did it come from?
    My own phone. Came from Sprint. Well, the original phone came from Sprint. That particular one is a refurb from Palm, but it's a standard Sprint phone. And trust me, you could make this modification on your own.

It might even tide someone over until a real update comes along...
    I see.... So you used some Text editor to edit the version number basically.
    I see.... So you used some Text editor to edit the version number basically.
    Could you repeat that answer please.... You sir are absolutely WRONG... (sorry, just flashed back to a 70's comedy routine).

No, no text editor involved (here's a hint - that's a graphic image, not a piece of text).

I apologize for taking this thread off track a bit, but it really wasn't going anywhere anyway...
    I give up. I am too tired to try and figure this out...
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Could you repeat that answer please.... You sir are absolutely WRONG... (sorry, just flashed back to a 70's comedy routine).

No, no text editor involved (here's a hint - that's a graphic image, not a piece of text).

I apologize for taking this thread off track a bit, but it really wasn't going anywhere anyway...
    Win.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I give up. I am too tired to try and figure this out...
    I believe the answer you're looking for is the magical photochop.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuoirad View Post
    I believe the answer you're looking for is the magical photochop.
    Actually, I'm a "stick to the basics" kinda guy. That was pure MS Paint. Genuine screen shot though, I just moved a few pieces around here and there...
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Actually, I'm a "stick to the basics" kinda guy. That was pure MS Paint. Genuine screen shot though, I just moved a few pieces around here and there...
    Either way, verrah nice.
    I dont blame HPalm for the delay. Its Sprint they are all over Android and just dont even care about pre users anymore. All i want is the TMC error fixed and able to play angry birds when its out.
    Wow... 2.0

LOL Way to bait the fishy!

Thoe, I would have edit'd my phone number personally....
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    i dont blame hpalm for the delay. Its sprint they are all over android and just dont even care about pre users anymore. All i want is the tmc error fixed and able to play angry birds when its out.
    +10000000000