Page 69 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Duh, amazing lives are so affected waiting for 1.4.5? In the big picture of life what is this upgrade going to do for us? I am happy with my phone thanks to Guru's for mods and kernals. I come here everyday, but the whinning about 1.4.5 when is a.... I fully expect 1.4.5 is going to be very small in the big picture and then there will be the next flow of whinning about 1.5. Geez, as the kids say get a life?
    Sorry we're whining over an update that was projected to come out end of May or early June.. I guess there is no excuse for it really huh? I mean, it's only about August.. What's another couple months?
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    and then there will be the next flow of whinning about 1.5.
    You can count on it!

Especially if it doesn't come out when they say it will. Then there will be a whining uproar!

Wait until 2.0 is scheduled! Look out!!
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Lol. The update is still not here? What a sham.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Just did the doctor on my phone..

Guys i ordered my new Palm Pre Plus( AT & T) From Letstalk , and it says

Palm Pre Plus (AT&T) Product Features
    Operating System
    Operating System (OS) WebOS
    Operating System Release Number 1.4.5

Ref Link :hxxp://www3.letstalk.com/palm-pre-plus-att?popup=1

So this means 1.4.5 has come to At & t ??
    Says the same for the Sprint version also. Just did and update and no luck...

no 1.4.5.anything for us yet!!!

click link
    Palm Pre (Sprint) | LetsTalk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gust30 View Post
    Says the same for the Sprint version also. Just did and update and no luck...

no 1.4.5.anything for us yet!!!

click link
    Palm Pre (Sprint) | LetsTalk.com
    That link says Sprint is on 1.4.5. They must be out of the loop or someone lied to them about getting the updates too. I am sure they posted what they were told a while ago, not what is actually happening.
    Uberkernel 800mhz fixed state on 1.4.5 is very nice! Seems more responsive than 1.4.1.1. Nice to have the Podcast bug fixed as well, drPodder worked flawless last night. Sure can't thank webosinternals enough for Save/Restore. It truly is amazing! For those of you that use IRC, wIRC on 1.4.5 is amazing! Full color support and ability to DCC chat/file send now.. very glad I took the plunge on the dev webos doctor version! For those of you trying to backup/restore your txt messages with Pre Backup Utility, it won't work. I already tried. Just a heads up.
    gimmie gimmie gimmie
    How to some users have 1.4.5 on Sprint?
    I heard it was by doctoring but I can't find the 1.4.5 doctor anywhere for Sprint.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
  11. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    How to some users have 1.4.5 on Sprint?
    I heard it was by doctoring but I can't find the 1.4.5 doctor anywhere for Sprint.
    The official 1.4.5 doctor for Sprint doesn't exist yet. They're using a version that was given to developers for testing, and is not the version which will ultimately be released via the regular OTA update process.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    People who are using the said Sprint 1.4.5 version mentioned here and are also users of the Mobile Hot Spot App/FreeTetherD solution will be pleased to know it is also working in this build.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    People who are using the said Sprint 1.4.5 version mentioned here and are also users of the Mobile Hot Spot App/FreeTetherD solution will be pleased to know it is also working in this build.
    Eventually they will give up on the fight, as long as the core program (mobile hotspot) doesn't work by defualt, palm is really out of the woods on being liable.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I'm really starting to pine for some of the recently released PDK apps, not to mention a fix for that dumb text focusing issue.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    I second that!

Also did you guys know you can make a mobile hotspot AND play games like NOVA over a LAN with a friend with an iPod, iPad, and a Pre?! Me and my friends went on a canoeing trip and on the way way back I set up a network with mobile hot spot and then we played a game of NOVA with 2 Pres, an iPod and an iPad. It was awesome! Except the iPad and iPod users had the bigger screen advantage lol
    I get that palm is not the one to release it, but what I don't get is the complete silence on when were going to get it. Sure, it may not be a huge update but it is frustrating being left in the dark.

are there any official reasons why it's not being released?
    Nope. They refuse to tell us anything AT ALL.
    doesn't that strike you as odd though? It does to me.
  19. OrR
    Nope, business as usual.
    All we've heard since 1.4 are rumors rumors rumors.