Page 65 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    So far so good. Build 297.
    Build 297 is not the final 1.4.5 version.

Anyone installing this version should understand that they do not have the final 1.4.5 version and that they will need to doctor again later to get the final 1.4.5 version as it will not OTA update from build 297 when the real Sprint 1.4.5 is released.

Those who have broken the Palm NDA to distribute this link should warn those they have distributed it to about this.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Check your new PM as well
    Volcom you are the shiznt, I swaer to god I tried that exact URL and it didn't work earlier.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

Anyone installing this version should understand that they do not have the final 1.4.5 version and that they will need to doctor again later to get the final 1.4.5 version as it will not OTA update from build 297 when the real Sprint 1.4.5 is released.

Those who have broken the Palm NDA to distribute this link should warn those they have distributed it to about this.

-- Rod
    Thanks for this update Rod. I just want to point out that I am not a dev, this link was shared with me from someone who found it doing a Google search. I have thus broken no NDA I had with Palm. I apologize to those that have used it if it indeed won't update to the future OTA build. I was under the impression this was the final build. Only trying to help all those frustrated in this hideous delay we've been suffering for months over..

-- Rod
    Pixi build is 274.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    agree, but lack of a Pixi WebOS Dr makes me very sad. Figured changing pre to pixi in the url would do it but sadly no.
    I tried the same thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by carr76013 View Post
    I tried the same thing!
    PM me for the URL, if you don't have it, with Rob's exception of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    PM me for the URL, if you don't have it, with Rob's exception of course.
    Please specify carrier if you PM me.
    Well, I have a theory that 1.4.5 might be hitting today. And here's why.. Yesterday, when I was browsing the app catalog, I saw ExZeus Arcade was recently added, but not knowing what it was, I decided too ignore it. However, after seeing it featured on the new apps list, I decided too download it while I'm still getting half off apps. However, I could not find it anywhere in the catalog. So I tried too get there from precentral, and that didn't work. Finally I got it to work by typing in the direct download address, which loaded that catalog, but I was surprised too see that it said my OS was not supported. So I went too the dev page, and it says it requires 1.4.5 when yesterday it was showing up fine on 1.4.1.1. Does this mean that an OTA update may be coming very soon? Or are they just ignoring us US customers and updating it for the rest? What do you think?

:EDIT: Same thing happened when I tried too download Galcon. OS not supported
    There has been an Assassin's Creed for the Pixi for a few weeks already and we know that PDK apps need 1.4.5 to work on the Pixi, so I don't think that's it. On a related note, I've been looking forward to ExZeus Arcade for a while, and seeing it show up on the App Catalog, yet lacking the webOS version necessary to play it has been one huge disappointment.
    A lot of apps right now are 1.4.5 exclusive.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I have a dream... "Martin Luther King" be easy it will be here so soon.
    I work in a movie theatre/restaurant and last night a customer came in with a vzw pre plus that had the update screen on. sadly my pre - didnt have an update.... so, maybe its already started to roll out? then again, he said he got his pre 3 weeks ago, it could just be an older update. we'll see....
  13. OrR
    If an update is rolled out, messages usually hit Pre Central and the forum within minutes.
    Nobody can deny it was time Eu got some palm love,
    It shouldn't be to long a wait who knows maybe this weekend will bring US the love too.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I knew we'd go another weekend with no US 1.4.5.. anyone want to place a bet that we won't have it by next weekend either? I'm thinking 1 month into the PDK Hot Apps contest, US might finally be allowed to participate..
    Well I'm happily satisfied for now thanks to volcom45.
    Can I get the Sprint link please?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sithlord9849 View Post
    Can I get the Sprint link please?

Thanks!
    There is no Sprint link.... it hasn't been released to any US carriers yet.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    PDK APPS! need to start streaming in now...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    There is no Sprint link.... it hasn't been released to any US carriers yet.

well technically there is the dev version (NOT FINAL) release of the Dr, link floating around.....