Page 64 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2953
    add me to the please list....thanks
    Another request for a Sprint Pre link please. No rush, as i don't plan on using it unless they don't release the update this weekend (which i think if they're ever gonna release it, its gonna be after this half off sale).
    I think I got you all that asked for Sprint Pre. If I missed you, send me a PM. I don't know about Verizon or AT&T or Pixi, so sorry.

I believe I've already had 30-40 people want this At least finally some US people will get to start accessing the PDK Hot Apps program that started what, 8 days ago?? :P
    Sprint Pre link, please.

Thank you!
    Here's another interesting thought.. if the holdup is the carriers not wanting to release it, or telling Palm they won't release it until a fix for the bug is made, why couldn't Palm still release this webOS doctor for those that really do want it to get around the carriers? Do the carriers have some sort of stipulation clause that would keep this from happening? I suppose they might to avoid support phonecalls on a release they refused to release OTA..
    Could I get the Sprint Pre link too please.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    volcom45 - Please send me the link too. (Sprint Pre)

TIA.
    If someone posts the contents of /etc/palm-build-info after installing this 1.4.5 Sprint Doctor, then I can tell you if it is the latest by comparing it to an OTA 1.4.5 build date.

-- Rod
    my I also have a link thanks
    Downloading profile....God this thing is slow without the SR71 Kernel
    Last edited by krispy521; 07/23/2010 at 05:48 PM.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Where is this Sprint Doctor located?
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    So far so good. Build 297.

Edit: Disappointed to see the fix that was mentioned in the Sprint notes back when about the Web browser screen staying aligned with text entry not implemented. /sadpanda (Or I'm doin'itwrong).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LateNiteWithJme; 07/23/2010 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    So far so good. Build 297.

Edit: Disappointed to see the fix that was mentioned in the Sprint notes back when about the Web browser screen staying aligned with text entry not implemented. /sadpanda (Or I'm doin'itwrong).
    I think that was 1.4.5.1, if I'm not mistaken.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I think I'm gonna hold off til Sunday, to see if they roll the update out..... really don't wanna go thru the hassle of Dr, but tired of not being able to download the damn podcasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaircraigon View Post
    Actually, some patches won't update immediately because they are not yet compatible with 1.4.5. The authors of those patches don't have 1.4.5 yet so they are unable to work on updates.
    I agree. Did the 1.4.5 update yesterday and all good. Same for tweaks and apps. Some patches/tweaks are not ready, but most (the ones I like/need the most) all work.

I just need some info on how to install themes now. Anybody done the update been able to install any themes? if you did, could you post how you did it?

btw: bellmo Pre with v1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I think I'm gonna hold off til Sunday, to see if they roll the update out..... really don't wanna go thru the hassle of Dr, but tired of not being able to download the damn podcasts.
    agree, but lack of a Pixi WebOS Dr makes me very sad. Figured changing pre to pixi in the url would do it but sadly no.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Sent..
    any chance this link has info for pixi as well? Send it my way too please.
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    Check PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kernelsandirs View Post
    that would be a big fat no.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    that would be a big fat no.
    Check your new PM as well