Page 6 of 148 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Hopefully flash! Yea, I'm gonna say it and everyone's gonna tell me no, but.. To my knowledge I don't think they've sent an e-mail to announce an update before have they? Must be something important!
    they send emails to devs. It's because of the pdk apps that are coming. Palm has made the pre flash compatible, its up to adobe to release the plug-in. Which we are still a couple months away from it happening.
    Actually, according to Adobe it's Palm's job now. Adobe requires Palm to live up to certain requirements and Palm is still working on it, along with Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    WebOs Is freaking amazing just when the dust is starting to clear from the past update a new one is already around the corner.
    The last update came 3/31/10. They typically release them once a month.

Unless you're on Verizon and you had to wait a month to get 1.4.1.1
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    The last update came 3/31/10. They typically release them once a month.

Unless you're on Verizon and you had to wait a month to get 1.4.1.1
    well verizon got 1.4 a few days early :P

I think it's cause they where trying to solve verizons double type, and gps problems.
    I heard late May or early June for next webOS update.

So I'm guessing early June.....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    well verizon got 1.4 a few days early :P

I think it's cause they where trying to solve verizons double type, and gps problems.
    Actually, Verizon got 1.4 2 days late.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Thanks for telling us but you're a bit late it was on the front page here less than a week ago
    thanks for the tip. Any chance of getting yesterdays lottery numbers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Please change your username from "ImpulseBuyer" to something like "ImpulsePoster" of "ImpulseThreadStarter"
    Guys, be nice. It is easy to miss this kind of thing on the forums.

I know I got the same email in my inbox and my first though after reading it was. Hmm. I expect we won't see this on phones till mid-june. Not exactly what I call "coming soon"
    Well it looks like you pay more attention to Engaget then you do precentral... And what are the chances that it will be 1.4xx and not 1.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    Well it looks like you pay more attention to Engaget then you do precentral...
    Not sure if that was directed at me or the original poster.
    Hey guys check it out!

Palm has a new phone out its called the "Pixi"

Palm Pixi review -- Engadget
    No kidding...

This must be the C40...

Slate device, large screen and all!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Please change your username from "ImpulseBuyer" to something like "ImpulsePoster" of "ImpulseThreadStarter"
    wow....and I thought this was a friendly community

And for those who feel the need to continue to be immature about a simple reaction to a article i saw a week late (haven't been on the boards in awhile) i suggest you hold back, its not the biggest deal in the world ...

One reason for the absence is the fact that the Pre thread has become overwhelmed (again) with "Why is my Pre broken etc" threads which make it almost impossible to see the other stuff thats worthwhile ... and while you can see things front page initially if your not on in awhile you tend to only see the most recent front page headliners and not the older stuff (ie: the webos update speculation)
    Last edited by Impulsebuyer; 05/04/2010 at 08:45 AM.
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

17. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Seems like everybody was being friendly. Just making friendly jabs, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Hey guys check it out!

Palm has a new phone out its called the "Pixi"

[url= Pixi review -- Engadget[/url]
    LoL, what a girlie name.
    Do they seriously expect any Marlboro smoking macho men with scruffy facial hair and leathery hands to buy that?
    Well go ahead-
    Start anticipating.