Page 56 of 148 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2953
    I'm in the UK and am downloading is as I type.

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I have just spoken with both Sprint and Palm, they have confirmed that 1.4.5 for sprint is out for OTA since July 14. When I tried to run my update it constantly gives me Application Updates Are now Available, or very rarely says your phone is up to date 1.4.1.1.

The Palm Rep said the link to the update is

www.palm.com/rom and may be installed using Webos Doctor. I am currently at work so I haven't had a chance to verify this.

just wanted to give you the heads up and please let me know if the link has the update.

if any false information is provided I am so very sorry.

I do hope that I was of help and please let me know.
    Palm's ROM page is still giving 1.4.1.1 for download. Not 1.4.5. I wish...
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I thought they were canceling that update, and we're getting 1.5 on monday.... ;-)
    "webOSŪ Doctor™ for PalmŪ Pre™ for Sprint. Build Sprint.231.278, webOS 1.4.1.1"
    That is incorrect. Protip: Never listen to reps from any store. They'll tell you 1.5.2 is out tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    I do hope that I was of help and please let me know.
    Sorry...not this time.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Ok, I'm sorry for the misinformation. As I had said that I am at work n had not been able to validate anythinh solid. With that being the case I probably shouldn't have posted. I am so very sorry for I know that many people were looking forward to this update. I in no way wished to get anyones hopes up and I am sorry.
    I am so very sorry for I know that many people were looking forward to this update. I in no way wished to get anyones hopes up and I am sorry.
    No need to apologize, the day isn't over and maybe we'll get lucky.
    Ok I downloaded and re-installed my patches............... what else is supposed to have changed?
    Ok ok Palm, we get it now. We know how it feels to be the international users and how much they were in pain as they waited for an Update while the US got it first. Lesson learned, it hurts...can you cure me now and give me 1.4.5?...Please?
    Im on O2 UK and just downloading 1.4.5
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Ok I downloaded and re-installed my patches............... what else is supposed to have changed?
    Sorry man, Palm had given me misinformation. Several people even had confirmed that this is not true. I had no way or time to validate this information, n with that I should have not posted this. Sorry for ur disappointment.
    Sorry man, Palm had given me misinformation. Several people even had confirmed that this is not true. I had no way or time to validate this information, n with that I should have not posted this. Sorry for ur disappointment.
    Is there a change log anywhere?
    This is the leaked change log, not sure if there was anything else added to it.

webOS 1.4.5 change log
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I went to palm.com n searched 1.4.5 n gave me changelog information, even the Sprint Rep was reading off the Change log to me and it's all the stuff we have already seen and know
    Holy smokes - with all this anticipation, the servers are gonna get bombarded once the update is released in the U.S.! I hope they don't crash!
    Eh, probably not since by now a lot of people think its not coming at all.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Im sick of waiting for the update. what the heck. im not trying to be a d-bag but whats the hold up...I feel like all other carriers besides the US have it. Im not really that excited about what the update is coming with...but i unistalled all my patches ect like a week ago...

WHEN WILL IT COME!! ahhhhh
    you can re-patch your phone, just wait to install the update until after you remove the kernel and/or patches..

sj