Page 55 of 148 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Rod

My complete apologies first and I will say I didn't mean it to sound maybe the way it came out and I am sure I could still be very wrong.

I actually realized after I posted that I probably hadn't properly explained my thoughts on why Palm may not implement said fix (or why they may be looking for some other fix). I had to leave the house and just got back on the pc now.

I personally completely trust the WebOS Internals team.

What I was trying to infer, is that maybe Palm is trying to correct their own error (on either the OTA and/or Dr side). And this could be the basis of a lack of public response to the issue (other than telling devs to change their programing).

Once again sorry Rod and team, it wasn't meant to come off like it did. I had a couple drinks prior to that post and maybe didn't articulate correctly.
    No harm, no foul, mate.

Just don't want people getting the wrong idea about the EFF.

Thanks,
    -- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I still got 50 more years for that.
    Too late, 34 years old and already getting gray hair
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    No harm, no foul, mate.

Just don't want people getting the wrong idea about the EFF.

Thanks,
    -- Rod
    I got you, and I am a big user of the work you folks do, so I don't want people getting the wrong idea either.

Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I wish I had 4 hands, so I could give Palm 4 THUMBS DOWN!! ***!?!? DELIVER USA 1.4.5 before we grow gray hair!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to beat that poor dead horse, but it's not Palm.....
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    pre or pre plus
    Guessing its a Pre (since it's canada), and when 1.4.5 released on O2 Germany someone reported similar results on a non-plus Pre.

Ohhhh and BTW..... all that money and talent, sorry you are gonna see a purple and gold threepeat. Your team will be lucky to see the finals (hit me next spring and tell me I was wrong). BTW I was on your side the year you folks won the trophy with Shaq.... but you don't have a team, you have individuals. Even if you see the finals, we beat you in 6 or less.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    OK, time for a pseudo poll.

How many think the 2.x will beat 1.4.5 out?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Let me put it this way, Why would you not want the option??
    Oh, because of something else I only realized after I posted... bad developers will start using Flash as a loophole and building Apps based on it... and those apps will be what destroy this OS.
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Actually, im not sure how you can compare windows 7 to 1.4.5 ... unless your just kidding.. windows 8 on the other hand isn't even a twinkle in your mamas eyes.
    Sarcasm of course. But it is now day 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I wish I had 4 hands, so I could give Palm 4 THUMBS DOWN!! ***!?!? DELIVER USA 1.4.5 before we grow gray hair!!!!!!!!!!!
    ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    pre or pre plus
    Original Pre... but only been a few days so far.
    After buying companies HP is traditionally slow to integrate the new company into the fold. In some cases like Palm, it appears that Webos releases are beginning to stall and the idea that a new Pre phone release is not in sight, is making many of us begin to think of alternatives.

I love Webos and will wait until the fall to see If HP/Palm announce a new hardware Pre. If not by then, I will look at other comparable phones that work on the Sprint net. By that time iphone likely will have its hardware fixed and be close to a Verizon launch as another alternative. Come on HP, get on with it.
    sprint release the patch before more developers leave for android, and palm you should be able to force sprint to push the update upon a fully stable build, the fstab bug is not a show stopper, as long as palm used that app review process to verify pdk apps read/write in the app folder, there is no issue. Palm suffers when Sprint lags as well so lets get it together folks.

"I'm on a horse"
    Egads!
    Im on o2 UK and i got 1.4.5 yesterday
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1976 View Post
    Im on o2 UK and i got 1.4.5 yesterday
    Show off :P

haha jk. Congrats! let us know of any nifty apps that come out for it!
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Downloading it as we speak, I'm on Bell network.

Last edited by T3CK; 07/18/2010 at 08:38 AM.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I see you're in Canada; congratulations! After smugly ignoring all the impulses to check "Updates", I just had to based on your post. Still no love from (USA) Sprint.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Wasn't this available on Bell like a week ago? Old hat.
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    I checked last Friday and it was not available for me. You read this, on PreCentral:
    Update: we're hearing it's hit other carriers in Europe and should be on Bell in Canada as well.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by T3CK View Post
    I checked last Friday and it was not available for me. You read this, on PreCentral:
    Update: we're hearing it's hit other carriers in Europe and should be on Bell in Canada as well.
    Maybe not a week, but someone got it 4 days ago.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/2555652-post973.html

http://discussion.treocentral.com/2555903-post988.html