Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    Since it is just small udpate as has been posted over and over, how bout we all stop crying about it being another day later and just wait for the post confirming it's available?
    What fun would that be? I love coming on here when an update is supposed to be out and what everyone squirm...LOL
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I don't get what there is to tweak? If that is the case, why don't they just release it into the catalog already?

I read articles that Adobe has already released it for Android. My cousin has an EVO on Sprint and it is working on those phones. I was playing Flash games with it the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    how bout we all stop crying
    How about you start?
    I'm whining, but that's just my default mode of conversation.
    updates are usually on a Thursday...late in the day/nigt. We still have hope for this week. I say today is the day.
    I think, they find some problems with the O2/GSM 1.4.5 Update. Read this thread :
    http://forums.precentral.net/general...mes-crash.html
    It's an easy to fix error, but maybe needs a new build of the 1.4.5 Update pushed to Sprint,AT&T and Verizon

This may cause the delay !
    So he was wrong and people still thank him, sounds kinda dumb to me. Everyone should un-thank him and report him for the false information about being an employee. Obviously if he was an employee he would have gotten the date right.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    So he was wrong and people still thank him, sounds kinda dumb to me. Everyone should un-thank him and report him for the false information about being an employee. Obviously if he was an employee he would have gotten the date right.
    1 up that brother
    Mochi kozlov!
    he was only passing on information that he saw, don't be a ****
    Thank me if I helped you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    he was only passing on information that he saw, don't be a ****
    Well, here is what gets me. He claims to be a Sprint employee and he got the date wrong, big deal. If I had a nickel for every data that was missed at my company, you know the rest....

What gets me is this post where he says: "I called Palm too..."

That to me proves he knows nothing -- why would he call Palm? Palm is waiting on Sprint as far as we know... Sprint has to give the update its blessing to be pushed out to our phones.
    I'm a Sprint employee and I read the new update will acutally increase you screen size by 1.4". it looks great!!

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Well, here is what gets me. He claims to be a Sprint employee and he got the date wrong, big deal. If I had a nickel for every data that was missed at my company, you know the rest....

That to me proves he knows nothing -- why would he call Palm? Palm is waiting on Sprint as far as we know... Sprint has to give the update its blessing to be pushed out to our phones.
    You realize there are different levels of employees at Sprint, right?
    Thank me if I helped you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post

I still think Palm decided to fix that small PDK jail bug before they release it to us. Then I'm thinking Sprint has to review it yet again.
    I wish they would release this update. I removed everything and figured I would wait to try the uberkernel and a couple of others. Guess I shouldnt have bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    Sprint doesn't always do what they say they'll do. As far as updates go. :P

I'm still confident it'll come. No worries if it doesn't though.
    True.... plus I am thinking that the issue posted below may be causing a release delay (that Sprint may not have known about when/if they released that internal information). Being that the last post in the thread below was posted on the 6th from developer relations stating there was no fix yet.... I am thinking an OTA issue breaking PDK apps would very possibly delay Sprints release of an update made to open up the PDK.... just a logical thought to throw out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I wonder if they took into consideration this bug which could ruin the experience for a hefty amount of users.

Forums webOS • View topic - 1.4.5 Jail Settings and OTA Updates
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    I still think Palm decided to fix that small PDK jail bug before they release it to us. Then I'm thinking Sprint has to review it yet again.
    At first I wasn't so sure, but the more I think about it the more I think this makes so much sense. The original plan may very well have been as the OP stated. This may push things back another week.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hey everyone, I am going to fix this. I just put Kernels, non-AUPT patches, and theme back on my phone. That means 1.4.5.1 will be available in the next 15 min!!........ Hey I know it's happened to more than one of us. please make sure to thank me!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckert21 View Post
    Hey everyone, I am going to fix this. I just put Kernels, non-AUPT patches, and theme back on my phone. That means 1.4.5.1 will be available in the next 15 min!!........ Hey I know it's happened to more than one of us. please make sure to thank me!
    LOL, I always wait til the update shows up before removing my theme.... gotta do theme, kernel (just in case), and a couple patches that may or may not be compatible (today menu patch).
    haha!! Lets hope
    Today is Thursday, 7/8/2010 and I just tried to update manually but did not get any 1.4.5 or 1.4.5.1. Does anyone have any additional info? Thanks.