Page 30 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithnet View Post
    Still no update, but at least that earthquake is keeping things interesting. ;-)
    You are in California also I am guessing.
    yup I had got my 1.4 after 1am
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    This is such a terribly common corporate practice. Need ancient browsers for ancient software.
    I call b.s. on them not being 'able', and vote for too lazy to bother. At least in my experience, there are a couple things that the newer versions "Can't" do out of the box, but you can tweak registry settings to allow them to do(like the old http:\\ username : password @ website link \ stuff). I'm sure if it's some kind of addon for IE that it could be updated if they cared to.
    The last update was released at 12am~ and I didn't get it until about 1am (CST). Also webOSDoctor wasn't available until a couple days later. They officially released the update log when it was being pushed out to everyone else around 11pm-12am.
    Quote Originally Posted by stir fry a lot View Post
    I think I'm going to leave my theme and f105 kernel enabled just to see how it goes.
    This is what TEP is for is you're on Sprint, right. This is what getting the update as early as possible is all about right?
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    This is what TEP is for is you're on Sprint, right. This is what getting the update as early as possible is all about right?
    What's TEP?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Total Equipment Protection
    banned because there is still no update.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    The updates usually come during the late hours in Pacific Time.
    So they might come out anytime from 10 pm - 3 am, depending on where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Ditto and its great, except when something is visibly broke and you have to pay $100 deductible for a replacement. My last replacement 755p was when my wife threw my phone across the room and destroyed the keyboard but left the screen and all else in tact. Didn't pay anything cause there was no external damage. I love sprint store reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Ah. Eh, Leaving the kernel or theme installed is not going to fubar my phone. In all honesty I personally doubt anything will happen at all. Worst comes to worst I'll EPR or doctor my phone and start from scratch. Its really not that bad. People have already updated to 1.4.5 with the kernel installed and nothing happened. Same has gone for themes for a long time. I'm not recommending it, but I figure as an alpha tester I might as well make myself useful.
    where's my 1.4.5.1 update that SOMEONE (cough cough) said would be here today?!
    >
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M@tterhorn View Post
    where's my 1.4.5.1 update that SOMEONE (cough cough) said would be here today?!
    >
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    The updates usually come during the late hours in Pacific Time.
    So they might come out anytime from 10 pm - 3 am, depending on where you are.
    HTH.
    I think it would be better if they managed the expectations by announcing that the update will come one day later than the actual release. Then everyone would be happy and excited that it came "early".
    Last edited by Jon no h; 07/07/2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    9:21 pm Central Time... Still no update!!!!

I dont remember but around what time did the last update show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    9:21 pm Central Time... Still no update!!!!

I dont remember but around what time did the last update show up?
    the update that included the video cam was at 2am or 3am est
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    What? What's this about a Pre update coming on 7/7? No Pixi love?
    Quote Originally Posted by eps1lon3 View Post
    What? What's this about a Pre update coming on 7/7? No Pixi love?
    webos update
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Ohhh, this is gonna take forever, lets hope it's here before morning. Goodnight everyone, and good luck
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)