Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
    i'm hoping for late this evening, but July 8th @ 3AM sounds more realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What wifi issues?
    My WiFi disconnects consistently since the 1.4 update. Palm tells me that the Pre is not capable with my router ,actually i was told that the "router is not capable with the Pre". Are you kidden me? You want me to switch my router because your phone has a list of routers that its capable with? Complete rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    My WiFi disconnects consistently since the 1.4 update. Palm tells me that the Pre is not capable with my router ,actually i was told that the "router is not capable with the Pre". Are you kidden me? You want me to switch my router because your phone has a list of routers that its capable with? Complete rubbish.
    Not rubbish. There have been a number of posts about this.

My Netgear router works great with my Pre.
    What does the Sprint Configuration refer to? The Sprint apps they stick on the phone?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Not rubbish. There have been a number of posts about this.

My Netgear router works great with my Pre.
    Agreed. My 2wire 2701, 270, 1701 and my Q1000 work great with the Pre. Not all Wifi is created equal. The best chipset is the Athros. Any others is just uncivilized.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    It's not thursday yet..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    It's not thursday yet..
    The tip said 7/7 which is today... sounds like you know something I guess it is coming very late tonight....???
    Quote Originally Posted by MKTrek View Post
    The tip said 7/7 which is today... sounds like you know something I guess it is coming very late tonight....???
    Nah...they just seem to like Thursdays..lol
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by simossoft View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by migs
    I hope that it fixes the too many cards error when playing 3D games

Suprisingly it does fix the TMC-Errors (O2/Germany standard Pre updated to 1.4.5). They are getting really rare and as bonus: All PDK-Apps are loading very fast (i think at minimum double-speed). +1 Update for the Gamers.
    thats great news, I have a hard time showing my pre's games off to my android friends because unless I have reset my phone recently, I seem to always get the TMC error during 3D games like Shrek
    Still not here in CA
    Help keep WebOS homebrew alive! Donate to WebOS Internals!

Sprint Pre Plus - WebOS 2.1.0 - F105 Thunderchief Kernel

Einhorn is Finkel! ... Finkel is Einhorn!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
    not here in CO. I'm hoping later on today. If it doesn't come, no biggie not really bringing anything that interest me. I don't play games on my phone at all. That's what my xbox is for =) lol.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    It is now!
    I removed my patches today in anticipation of the update. My understanding is that the latest UberKernel is compitible with this patch.
    These little updates are great, and I'm glad to get them from Palm, but I'm really anxious about seeing what new Hardware/Major version updated software will do for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by wpavlik2 View Post
    It is now!
    Do you mean it is 'thursday' now, or you got the update?
    where is the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing here, wait I'm on Verizon... Looks like I'll be waiting until next month for 1.4.5.2 damn
    Quote Originally Posted by realdeal12
    where is the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw a tweet that said it is going to be a P.M. release time.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    What tweet was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by wpavlik2 View Post
    It is now!
    I removed my patches today in anticipation of the update. My understanding is that the latest UberKernel is compitible with this patch.
    These little updates are great, and I'm glad to get them from Palm, but I'm really anxious about seeing what new Hardware/Major version updated software will do for us.

Does that mean you got the patch?
    Still nothing in California. And looks like still no fix for the P.O.C. calendar.... Also: no signal means no GPS=no sprintnav or google maps where you need it the most (in the boonies).
    I still haven't gotten anything neither in Mich (although my address & stuff) is at MD.. Just because someone said that it's supposed to be released on 7th, doesn't automatically means everyone will receive it at same time on same day.. Remember there are hundreds thousands (or millions) phone carriers need to release to, therefore we all need to relax and let it come to us.. Beside, it isn't like the update is major one that would elevate our Pre to another level..