Page 24 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    Am I the only one who notices the misspelling of configuration, Sprint should know how to spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by leprecub View Post
    Actually, that was probably me. That part of the information was further down in the PDF and for some reason I was too lazy to copy and paste. And here we are forced to use IE6 (ewww) so no spell check for me.

Thank you!
    You HAVE to IE6? You can't use a good browser? (Opera)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    good to here it's finally making its way out. now just hope overclocking can be quickly adapted. i'm liking it since i finally decided to give it a go, heh.
    Yeah we do. The software that Sprint uses requires IE6.

That's almost a story itself.

Now wonder Sprint roadmaps are leaked all the time.

IE6.... Heehehh...
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    Jason that's because this is a minor update. A bigger update is coming in 1.5.
    what wifi issues? Been using it everyday for nearly a year with no issues.
    I had this issue. On some websites (that were poorly coded) when you clicked a field of text to enter it, the screen would fly to the upper left hand corner of the page. It is fairly annoying. And going back to the text entry field did nothing, because as soon as you typed another letter back to the corner you went.
    thanks for clarifying that for me, thats happened to me before also, but it rarily happens
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Yeah we do. The software that Sprint uses requires IE6.
    This is such a terribly common corporate practice. Need ancient browsers for ancient software.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I'm grateful for every little update they send to my palm pre.
    Cheers! Thanks a lot.
    I Agree

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Rumor says it's hitting Sprint on the 7th.

http://www.precentral.net/rumor-webo...hit-sprint-7th
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    What does the update to configuration exactly benefit for Sprint users?
    Better connection?
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I hope that it fixes the too many cards error when playing 3D games
    What Podcasts are they referring to?

Hopefully they mean streaming in general. I use Stitcher, Dr. Podder, and AccuRadio and have problems with all of them just randomly cutting out. It is frustrating to close them out then reopen them.
    I have my doubts this is authentic. As I have with my own findings and others findings...

At this point I don't even care about updates anymore.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    If this update is legit, TC rocks.
    Sorry, Topic Creator (TC)! I always think everyone knows all that web jargon!

Anyways, can't wait for an update anyways. As someone else put it, I'm glad for every update I get on my phone, it makes it a lot funner than the same old phone I had when I bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post

Anyways, can't wait for an update anyways. As someone else put it, I'm glad for every update I get on my phone, it makes it a lot funner than the same old phone I had when I bought it.
    first I have seen of tc in my memory.

I find OP to be a more frequent and easily derived term. But ultimately I agree, should this be fruitful than the TCing OP is certainly rocking.
    What kind?

Here, you can have these: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetsbyzoe/2671198337/
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post

on this site 24/7 and never heard that one, usuall OP (origonal post/poster) is what is used here. but yes tc rocks
    I included a screenshot of the PDF when I tipped Engadget Mobile....but of course they didn't use it. :P
    Anyone can photoshop any image. I'll believe it if the update comes out on the date specified.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    so if sprint get the update now, and vzw gets it in 6 weeks, does that mean vzw will get the 1.5 update and bypass 1.4.5.xxxxxxx.

*sigh* frustrated palm fan in vzw