Page 22 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FreudSlipped View Post
    Sprint Update? We don't need no stinkin' update. We're Sprint Pre's!
    Maybe the update will move us up to the Pre plus, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    months of waiting for nothing special ... gotta love it!
    Since that seams somewhat cynical, there is the opening up of the PDK and bringing PDK apps to the Pixi. So the update itself isn't supposed to contain anything awesome or special, but if it delivers to what has been talked about, we will hopefully see more app on the upper end (easier porting of iphone apps for example).
    Don't feel too left out, we've not had it on O2 in the UK either
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Who knows, maybe Spain-Holland now
    Germany Looks good for it... Omg they kicked **** today. I was all for Argentina but im not even upset about Germany winning. Spain vs. Germany is going to be very very interesting, that is iff Spain doesnt choke today... they lost to the Swiss! Who does that!? Lol

Back to thread though, Anyone in the US get anything update related yet?! How come people arent asking palm and Sprint reps like they used to? Lol
    I am on 1.45 here in Germany. Didn't expect much - but have the impression that websites render significantly faster than before. Anyone else making the same observation ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    crap better fix my camera! It runs horribly. Locks up 90% of the time
    Well, mine didn't lock after a week of use

I had to shutdown my phone to change batteries (I also use a compcache enabled kernel). I really hope that it doesn't crap on me anytime soon (the camera)
    it will be out when it's ready, although I am in the same boat as you, I'm chompin at the bit to.. I'm thinking it will be after the holiday though..
    What exactly are you guys wanting in 1.4.5? It's a real small update.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    It opens PDK apps up to more devs than just a few early PDK devs such as EA, Glu and Gameloft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    In other threads I'm reading about quite a few minor but useful improvements from 1.4.5
    Plus, this interim period tends to hold up patch releases too, so the sooner it rolls out the better.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i tried to web doctor my pre twice with 1.4.5 and it was doctored well but cant boot !
    im on Palm Pre GSM O2.
    dose anybody tested the webos doctor 1.4.5 and it works for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by s.krokowski View Post
    I am on 1.45 here in Germany. Didn't expect much - but have the impression that websites render significantly faster than before. Anyone else making the same observation ?
    Same here. I didn't expect much either, but I also have the feeling my phone got quite a bit snappier. Apps open up faster and my battery seems to last longer as well. Also haven't seen an TMC error screen since the update when starting 3D games.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Same here. I didn't expect much either, but I also have the feeling my phone got quite a bit snappier. Apps open up faster and my battery seems to last longer as well. Also haven't seen an TMC error screen since the update when starting 3D games.
    Any TMC's related to the Web browser yet? I get them all the time with 1.4.1.1. Also, can you give a comparison of how your battery is now to before?
    (wishful thinking)hope palm skips 1.4.5 and goes right to 1.5 .....would be nice...
    If they skip 1.4.5 and go to 1.5 it'd be awesome. And it'd seems like it would save resources and time..
    cool.. Thx for the info
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    no update for sprint navigation?
    Woohoo! I knew there had to be a little more than just the Web and PDK fixes included. But what does "Sprint Configuration" mean again? Is it related to the antenna?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Wonder when 1.4.5.1.1 will be released
    I like reading stuff like this thankyou