Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969119 ... LastLast
    Warlord, I want to know how you're posting the screen images of your Pre on here! (Obviously I'm still somewhat of a newbie).
    Quote Originally Posted by dtarvin View Post
    Warlord, I want to know how you're posting the screen images of your Pre on here! (Obviously I'm still somewhat of a newbie).
    Hold 'Orange' + 'Sym' + 'P' to take a screenshot. It will be stores on your USB drive in a folder called 'screencaptures'.
  3.    #363  
    Please keep all of your anticipation posts here until the new webOS comes out.

<<Threads merged>>

- Craig
    1.4.1 rollout started 2 hours from now.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    I want to know if Palm is taking lessons from AT&T with this secrecy nonsense. I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice to get some "insider" information about how things are looking for the next release(1.4.5 or the 1.4.7 I dreamed it would end up being).
    Good news
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Oh is this for real? How sure are the followers of this thread it's coming out today?
    Let me preface:

I just flashed an ATT unit with a Sprint 1.3.5(2) I forget bypass rom (found at another site)

Flashed it, got the phone up and running, hit UPDATE, and it shows 1.4.1 as update, I click download. (over the air update)

Now in the Phone Info screen, it shows webOS version 1.4.5

(Note: I am using sprint rom on the ATT)

I will include a pic in a minute

Oh, if it has already been released, then cool I guess. just a heads up to check the update tab
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Very interesting, on a sprint pre here still showing up-to-date w/1.4.1.1
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    photo uploaded.

I remmeber tomi666 said if you doctor it to 1.3.5 in his other thread and hit update, 1.4.5 will come in
    Why would you put a Sprint ROM on an AT&T phone?
    Hmm, for PDK sandboxing.... I don't need it that bad. PDK apps will not be out until all carriers have updated anyway, IMO.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Maybe they are distributing to those who are behind in 1.3.5 or later right now, then later today/tomorrow catch everyone else up? Not sure why a 1.3.5 would update ahead of a 1.4.x

Not too worried though, I was hoping flash would come along with the 1.4.5 but looks like adobe shot those hopes down. Looking forward to some indie PDK apps though.

Nice find
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    You realize you just made hundreds of thousands of people hit "update" on their phones?
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    You realize you just made hundreds of thousands of people hit "update" on their phones?
    LOL he got me!

Some user feedback here:
    I said 140 (gsm devices in eu require a 140 stop)
    but this scenario is weird - lol
    Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Why would you put a Sprint ROM on an AT&T phone?
    I have my reasons. (trust me Im not crazy lol)

Reason being is:

1) phone will be used out of country, we need the USA app catalog

2) the bypass rom I used has all the bypass inplemented, easier on me

Now I just need to get this unlocked and we are good to go so I can mail it to my buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    LOL - it's the ultimate adrenaline rush...
    I know it sure was the night you got 1.4.0. That thread moved 100mph!
    But doesn't it now have the CDMA Sprint info?

If you want the USA App Catalog, be sure to activate it first on AT&T. It remembers the first country it's activated in.
    still don't understand why you needed the sprint version rom