Page 16 of 148 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
    Yet another 1.4.5 thread. 1 trillion and counting !...But, i do agree, GO LAKERS!
    It came out yesterday... you didn't get it yet?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Boo fakers!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    It came out yesterday... you didn't get it yet?
    Yeah, i dont know why he/she didnt receive it. I got the update at 11:45 PM yesterday. It brought a google voice app,voice dialing,flash and Visual Voicemail......
    Ha! I got mine from the HP website and it also came with a teleportation app!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Ha! I got mine from the HP website and it also came with a teleportation app!
    Darn!...Mine didnt come with the teleportation app!...I guess i'll have to doctor and go the same route you went. i always wanted to take my girlfriend to Rome. That app will help me save money!
    Last edited by Jason Black; 06/02/2010 at 02:25 PM.
    "when wil update x.x.x come out?!?!? i needz 2 no!!!111!1!" threads should be outlawed. They are filled with random guessing and bring nothing of real value.
    This signature for rent
  8.    #309  
    About a half dozen anticipation threads were moved into this one thread.

No, we do not have any public date for a new update.

- Craig
    I'll let you guys know when the roll-out starts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    I'll let you guys know when the roll-out starts
    LOL.. that's right! You always seem to be the very first to get them!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL.. that's right! You always seem to be the very first to get them!
    Well, if I do it will be the last time. The suspense is killing me!
    ;-)
    Moving on to a Plus though.
    I am jumpy about the upcoming update for webOS, ansious about what this update will bring, how you feel about this guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by mitulrmehta View Post
    Hey Guys ... anyone knows the secret details of when is the next webos update and as to what are going to be better changes .... speed/battery life goes without saying ... besides that ... any news?

I hope with the SDK/PDK ... its easy for developers to migrate their iphone/android apps to webos ... does any one have any idea of how much complex it is ... just want to know things ... so i know what to expect in near future ....

Go Palm/HP ... Go WebOS ... Go Lakers
    I agree with everything minus the lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Yet another 1.4.5 thread. 1 trillion and counting !...But, i do agree, GO LAKERS!
    I also agree with you minus the Lakers!

Go Jazz!!!
    I don't know about the rest of you guys...

But I feel like its been forever since we've heard any news from palm let alone a long time since the last update.
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    I agree with everything minus the lakers.

I also agree with you minus the Lakers!

Go Jazz!!!
    I want the lakers to beat the celtics more than anything, but after this season is over..... GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I think Palm will present tomorrow June 6 the new update for webOS, would be an excellent way to celebrate the 1st anniversary of webOS and Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    yeh, I thought the same, but I just don't see them doing it on a non-week day! Don't think anyone over there is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by csal80 View Post
    yeh, I thought the same, but I just don't see them doing it on a non-week day! Don't think anyone over there is working.

Maybe they will only present the update tomorrow and release it to the carriers on this week, crossing fingers xD
    I doubt it will be tomorrow.. I hear it was scheduled for mid June (I heard tat about a month ago). I am sure we'll start hearing some leaks and rumors a week or so before the release date (as the carriers start gearing up)..