Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 2953
    I say we consult releasemypre
    Thats a great idea. Maybe he can reign hell on verizon and their soft executives who don't have the balls to compete with a real cell network.
    well we had a plan today to hold an uprising but just as it was about to start verizon sent a tweet saying they were releasing 1.4.5 today, so it was called off and redirected to AT&T... i believe it was a ploy, a decoy, a ruse.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    if gps isnt fixed i'm getting a droid
    if Verizon doesn't get their act straight then ill be leaving when my contract is up and hopping on the 'Applewagon'.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Infidel! Do not speak such evil here!
    Via Twitter

The update will be released shortly *SJ
    I can only LOL at this point.
    Yeah, LOLing works. So does white hot rage at Verizon and Palm. This is childsplay. F this crap. I hate Apple but they did it right. Push out lots of updates and you keep customers. Palm didn't and they're losing them. It's common sense and I'm so furious...so maybe i'll just LOL haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosh11 View Post
    Yeah, LOLing works. So does white hot rage at Verizon and Palm. This is childsplay. F this crap. I hate Apple but they did it right. Push out lots of updates and you keep customers. Palm didn't and they're losing them. It's common sense and I'm so furious...so maybe i'll just LOL haha
    AT&T only has one US carrier to push out to. They never release internationally and domestically at the same time, and oh by the way, they haven't release 1.4.5 yet either.

Also, I don't think we can blame Palm here, this is a nightmare for their PRPRPR, $if$ $they$ $could$ $control$ $the$ $carriers$ $they$ $would$ $force$ $them$ $all$ $to$ $release$ $on$ $the$ $same$ $day$, $even$ $if$ $that$ $meant$ $some$ $carriers$ $had$ $to$ $wait$.

And also, Sprint did release 1.4.5 first, but with a nice FSTab bug still in place. Verizon will probably also release with it, but thank goodness for homebrew patchers, we, the community, already have a fix!

David
    So Verizon told us the update was being rolled out via Twitter and then a while later said that it was NOT being released via Twitter.

We got shafted by Verizon yet again...

Because of all of the I am now in the market for a used OG Droid.
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Taking a look at @VZWSupport's twitter timeline, the info is a bit conflicting. One minute it is "update will be released shortly" the next it's "we will know more when we have an actual release date" and then again "update will be released shortly".

This is a joke.
    If you look further back you see "its being rolled out now"..followed later on by "its not ready yet" [sic]. Sounds to me like they started rolling it out and had to retract it, most likely due to a glitch. If that's so, better they pulled the plug then to roll out a borked update.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    No they just said that to shut us up and then decided to be super jerks and say that it wasn't being released. The only bug is VERIZON!!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    No they just said that to shut us up and then decided to be super jerks and say that it wasn't being released. The only bug is VERIZON!!!
    Quoted for truth!
    itznicholas, that's the truest truth I have ever seen on the precentral forums.

verizon IS the biggest webOS bug.
    Starbuckk, I think you're giving Verizon too much benefit of the doubt. I'm not ready to say they're being malicious and lying about it, but I'm really questioning their competence.
    This is frustrating beyond belief. I'm not sorry that I chose the PrePlus over the other choices available; I love my phone. I'm beginning to hate Verizon, though, and I don't do that easily.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    What we are seeing here is the classic example of to many auto response bots with different answers to the same question. They have gone home, unless they have the update on an auto roll-out don't expect much tonight.