Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2953
    ...i'm thinking 9PM EST...or 11:59...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    now they are saying it's not available yet. ***.

VZWSupport So sorry, Palm Pre Plus update not available just yet. We'll let you know as soon as it is released. Thanks for patiently waiting.
    15:33 MST...cricket...cricket...cricket
    Quote Originally Posted by dhicks01 View Post
    do i need to delete all my patches?
    Just the ones listed in this thread:

webos-patches/253860-attention-patches-must-removed-prior-ota-update.html

(I'd link directly to it but I don't have enough posts yet it seems.)

Anyway, that thread has the info you need. I'd also get the Save/Restore app, save everything you can, do a backup, copy all your files to your computer, etc., but that's just me.
    Last edited by Nick31; 09/13/2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: removed extra quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrocsupreme View Post
    now they are saying it's not available yet. ***.

VZWSupport So sorry, Palm Pre Plus update not available just yet. We'll let you know as soon as it is released. Thanks for patiently waiting.
    I'm shocked. Wait, no I'm not.

retaliation is in order
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    So it's probably not coming today. I'm sure we will have it by week's end. No biggie.
    I guess we've already waited this long, so what's a little longer?
    Nuts. I spend all day checking for update every 15 minutes.
    I'll believe it when I see it
    Quote Originally Posted by sportrckr View Post
    I guess we've already waited this long, so what's a little longer?
    It's the fact that Verizon and ATT are delaying the update SOOOOO much more than Sprint for no good reason. They have had more then enough time to test it for "security".
    once it's here, I think I'm gonna get the "and now what am I supposed to do" feeling.

oh wait, 2.0, gps, and NFL app.

damn it verizon!
    Once my 18th B-Day gets here I'm going to Sprint. I'm sick of Verizon treating us like dirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    It's the fact that Verizon and ATT are delaying the update SOOOOO much more than Sprint for no good reason. They have had more then enough time to test it for "security".
    I know, I get that little excited feeling every time I hear a mention of the update coming to Verizon too. I'm just hoping it comes soon enough.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    this whole thing is completely insane....doese anyone think vz told us it would come out today just to stop us from tweeting at 3? I personally don't believe they give a s%#; what we say but now it kinda looks that way ....grrrrr
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Whenever I launch the updates app it says I have application updates available, then it launches the app catalog but there are no updates in the app catalog. Palm support said it is because some of the updates require 1.4.5 and when I get 1.4.5 then I can complete the application updates. But idk how I am gonna get it if I can't get past the app updates are available screen…… *sigh*
    You will still be able to get the OTA update evem with the Palm Profile bug that Palm is too LAZY to fix.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hey I'm just wondering if this is available... I'm going to updates on my phone and it keeps saying that I'm up to date (I'm on 1.4.1) anyways just wondering if anyone else has updated... I heard it was supposed to be available today so that is why I'm asking...
    thanks guys!
    Oh, no, they let us down, again.
    its not available yet. We're all waiting.