Page 131 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2953
    Dont worry, I didnt think 1.4.5 was that big of a deal unless you have a pixi
    not that big a deal?! i cant touch most new apps coming out because they are coded for 1.4.5 not to mention PDK gaming ya *******.
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    not that big a deal?! i cant touch most new apps coming out because they are coded for 1.4.5 not to mention PDK gaming ya *******.
    I meant overall it didnt do a whole lot, I understand that apps got coded for 1.4.5 and verizon and at&t users are now screwed for the time being, but as for the actual "enhancements" not a whole lot happened, btw you didnt have to be a **** about it
    im not being a ****, im a guy <<angry>> about verizons delay in releasing and your ignorance. what may not be a big deal to you may be to others, so when u tell me "Dont worry, I didnt think 1.4.5 was that big of a deal..." youre telling me 'dont worry, but here is my opinion.'
    im not going to get into an argument on here, just think before u type, opinions and <<stuff>>, everyones got them, but not everyone wants to see yours.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/04/2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: language
    That's true, but I don't think manordwall meant to say that in a bad way. I believe every update whether big or small > have some significant value for our phones. ^_^
    wow,,you have a short fuse dude. I don't think he ment anything bad by what he said. I get what he ment,,dude it's a phone,calm down,be happy,and you will live longer.
    sorry, i didnt realize i was hurting feelings.
    i agree -- 1.4.5 probably is not a big deal -- unless averything on your phone is no longer supported by the devs because they have moved on to the new version. if it were only a week or so then no big deal but i am getting sick of sitting here in limbo -- all of the people who don't seem to bothered by the deley by VZW again seem to all have sprint phones -- go figure ---

i think a few hurt feelings reports should be filled out and filed and then we should move on with the agreement that more responses as above will follow to posts telling me or anyone in my situation to chill and be patient because i have the 1.4.5 update and it didn't seem to change my phone all that much -- oops excuse me -- gotta go there are updates to my aps and patches i have to install -- wow cool new features in mode switcher but you don't need to worry about that either -- chill out -- IT'S JUST A PHONE

well in my opinion this sucks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Reading through the Forums I believe I am the only Verizon user left using a Pre Plus with the latest Verizon WebOS 1.4.1. Does any one know if WebOS 1.4.5 will be available for Verizon user's anytime soon? There are alot of neat new apps available for WebOS 1.4.5 but I found it doesnt work on 1.4.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Doesn't matter, you would have to prove that VZW doesn't have security concerns about GPS or about rolling out updates before they feel they have fully tested them.

The fact that their update policy has been the same for all brands of phones, I don't think you are going to get very far on this one.

The main reason you wouldn't win the arguments posted above, is because, in their contract with Palm, they have authority to approve all updates before Palm can push them for said carrier. I am sure somewhere in that agreement, they have the right to refuse an update for any reason they want.

I could go on, but I won't..... sorry guys, but legal action on something like this isn't gonna be going down.
    It's not about anything you just said: make it about "bait and switch," which this is, and then it becomes a legit legal case.
    Quote Originally Posted by gianf150 View Post
    Reading through the Forums I believe I am the only Verizon user left using a Pre Plus with the latest Verizon WebOS 1.4.1. Does any one know if WebOS 1.4.5 will be available for Verizon user's anytime soon? There are alot of neat new apps available for WebOS 1.4.5 but I found it doesnt work on 1.4.1.
    Every Pre Plus user doesn't have it.
    I just tweeted @vzwsupport asking when we will know simething about the 1.4.5 update.

Awaiting a reply saying "We don't know when we will know anything"

EDIT---------------------------------------

They said "As soon as we have information it will be released"

I just love these generic responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    sorry, i didnt realize i was hurting feelings.
    When you tell me you dont want to start an argument and then say that, I think you meant you dont want to start an argument in which everyone outwits you, all I said was overall PALM's 1.4.5 update not homebrew's didnt do a whole lot for me, thats my opinion, Homebrew's adaption to 1.4.5 however did affect all those without a sprint pre/pixi or vzw pixi
    Still waiting for Verizon to release Web OS 1.4.5 for the Palm Pre Plus. Verizon treats their customers (loyal ones at that) like dirt!

WHY ... are we STILL WAITING
    for the new update when they've already pushed it to Palm Pixi users?
    Quote Originally Posted by kajun58 View Post
    Still waiting for Verizon to release Web OS 1.4.5 for the Palm Pre Plus. Verizon treats their customers (loyal ones at that) like dirt!

WHY ... are we STILL WAITING
    for the new update when they've already pushed it to Palm Pixi users?
    WHY are AT&T customers still waiting for the update? Anway, I suspect that we'll likely see V for Pre+ and ATT release the update later this month.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    If it's going to be later I hope it's on the 24th (b-day) or maybe 23rd s that by the time I actually get it my b-day will have arrived.

Time to start a rumor saying that I heard from an employee that I heard it was coming out on the 24th...
    They'd best get that update out for the rest of us soon. I regret selling my iPod Touch, considering I didn't really use my Pre for my music and apps until after I sold the iPod. Having to wait for these cool new apps ported using the PDK is just ridiculous. I miss having an iOS device AND a webOS device together.
    I understand how antsy but probably more annoyed the verizon pre+ users are in waiting for 1.4.5, but I thought of a more hopeful way of looking at it, its possible that they are holding it off on the pre+ to put more attention into a new device... Just a different perspective
    That doesn't help much. There are more and more PDK Apps being released everyday that "we" don't have access to because "our" os is outdated.

We = Verizon Pre+/AT&T Pre+/AT&T Pixi+ users
    only sprint and the pixi plus on V have .5 everyone is still (not so) patiently waiting on our slow carriers