Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    I hate it that you can't edit the title after posting..
    Report the post asking to rename.
    I'm at my Treo, so I can't help.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Report the post asking to rename.
    I'm at my Treo, so I can't help.
    T..T...T...Treo??? Say it ain't so! You should get a Pre+. You might like it!
    1.4.5 is something to look forward to..
    see:

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...ml#post2480307
    Its been a while since the last update I was just wondering if anyone had any idea or information as to when the next update will be and what it will include.
    Much appreciated thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    T..T...T...Treo??? Say it ain't so! You should get a Pre+. You might like it!
    Give him time. He's in the right forum for it and obviously paying attention.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I want it to make this edb move to another drive faster. And it should be able to fix me a beer.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    But getting back on topic (ahem), this is a pretty good rumor! Palm could probably use a no-new-features release or two to clean up some odds and ends. Speed and performance are always good odds and ends to clean up!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    1. Nobody knows.

2. Nobody knows.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    according to a little birdie (i flipped a coin)....it should be soon
    how would this speed and performace improvementa affect overclocking? Would overclocking become redundant?
    I would like if Overclocking became redundent. Less to worry about and average users would still get a great and quick UI.
    <-----------------------Anticipating
    The Saint
    So Sprint will get in and then a month or two later Verizon will get 1.4.5.1 with a fix for the GPS. I can't wait!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lordielordie View Post
    I hate it that you can't edit the title after posting..
    If you click edit and then go advanced you should be able to edit the title.

If 1.4.5 includes kicking on the gpu for the GUI I will be shocked.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    If you click edit and then go advanced you should be able to edit the title.

If 1.4.5 includes kicking on the gpu for the GUI I will be shocked.
    It would be un-Palm-like. The OMAP on the T|T would have been an awesome digital device for its time had Palm opened it up to developers.
    Sprint'll most likely get the update within the first two weeks of June, At&t'll get it a week later, and Verizon'll get it just before the New Year's - a late xmas present to it's customers
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I would like if Overclocking became redundent. Less to worry about and average users would still get a great and quick UI.
    I would like to see it become standard. I don't think there is any reason for Palm to keep underclocking the Pre+ when this has proven to be so stable...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I would like to see it become standard. I don't think there is any reason for Palm to keep underclocking the Pre+ when this has proven to be so stable...
    Stable, yes. Sustainable? Hardly. The strain of overclocking will shorten the life of the phone. Palm doesn't want to be known as the company that makes phones with bum lifespans. They have enough hardware problems already.