Page 126 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2953
    He's at HP, whaddya expect?
  2. CPC
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    downloading on verizon pixi + now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    yes! That means the pre/pre plus version is close!! I shall soon be playing angry birds!! Hopefully.
    Its HERE. I'm downloading now.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Awwwe....tapping the download now button on the screenshot doesn't do anything!
    Check the front page. The Verizon update has been released only for Pixi so far.
    Ok, the 10 pixi owners have gotten their updates. Now it's our turn!
    (Pre+ user)
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    @VZWSupport when is the palm pre 1.4.5 update being realeased? 22 minutes ago via web

@.............. It has begun being rolled out today. 10 minutes ago via Radian6 in reply to ...........

Almost... everyone rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by turninginward View Post
    @VZWSupport when is the palm pre 1.4.5 update being realeased? 22 minutes ago via web

@.............. It has begun being rolled out today. 10 minutes ago via Radian6 in reply to ...........

Almost... everyone rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Almost everyone ..........

Time to tweet ATT
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Almost everyone ..........

Time to tweet ATT
    Tried that days ago, but for some odd reason, ATT doesn't have a support Twitter page. I wonder why? Prolly afraid of being bombarded with signal quality complaints.
    Are you trying to hurt me?

Probably a typo. I don't see those, but saw this:
    "@edietel The 1.4.5 has been released for the PIXI but not the PALM PRE.*TM 9 minutes ago via Radian6 in reply to edietel"
    Pet Peave: When people use photographs of themselves as Avatars. There's something unsettling about their big faces staring back at me in the forums. . . . Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    oddly though, they said it began rolling out TODAY, when it was yesterday for the pixi... I'm going to hold my breath on a release or some sort of announcement later today, sadly I'll probably end up suffocating :\
    Awwwe..... come the heck on Verizon and Radian6, what a jerk.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    AT&T has a twitter account: @ATTCustomerCare

Flood 'em!
    Really wish they would roll out 1.4.5. Tweeting now...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Awwwe..... come the heck on Verizon and Radian6, what a jerk.

Even better:
    @missedout We are not messing with you. It is being rolled out. *ZC
    Sounds like VZW needs to get their story straight.
    @missedout We are not messing with you. It is being rolled out. *ZC 8 minutes ago via Radian6 in reply to missedout.....

Come on I can not take the suspense....
    thats me dude

edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    Last edited by turninginward; 08/31/2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Haha, yeah, I know.

I think I officially give up on @VZWSupport:
    @missedout Palm pixi update was rolled out 8-30-10..no info on the Palm pre update at this time..*SR
    AFTER the other messages! ARGH!

How can I be excited about WebOS 2.0 when VZW is taking so long to get 1.4.5 out to Pre+ owners? They probably won't even give us 2.0! I'll have to get a new phone, which I can't do for more than a year-and-a-half.