Page 125 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2953
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post

Question. I kind of get why the update would be different for the Pre vs Pixi with the Pixi needing 3D and whatever. But why would Verizon hold back the update from the Pre to fix GPS? Isnt GPS an issue on both Pre and Pixi?
    I really have no idea. it was mentioned in one post in the gpsfix thread that the pixi had a considerably easier time getting a fix or something along those lines, but I could be remembering wrong.

all I can really say now is that this is the first time I've ever wished I got a pixi instead. I want me some angry birds, especially after finally convincing a friend to buy it for their ipod touch so I could try it out asap. ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    JK JK I'm a Pre user.

I'm still waiting...
    OMG I hate you so much right now! Get my Need For Speed hopes up like that! Seriously never do that to a woman again!
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    well I don't think it's coming today. No one has proof of it yet. I'm disapointed!
    It's NOT coming today. Verizon is giving all WebOS users the shaft...
    *downloading now*
    I'm gonna have to throw the bs flag on this one dude...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    The real question is if they do release it, given how slow they have been to get it done, what will they do with future Pre updates after they EOL it?
    I'm sure Palm will have the final say regarding updates for the Pre/Pixi Plus.
    Im not giving up hope yet. @VZWSupport just tweeted to another person that the update was released today for the Pixi+ but no word on Pre+.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    I'm gonna have to throw the bs flag on this one dude...
    If you read a few post prior you wuld see that I quoted that posy and said I was just kidding. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaahaahhaahhaaa
    If you read a few post prior you wuld see that I quoted that posy and said I was just kidding. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaahaahhaahhaaa
    some things you just shouldn't joke about.

Personally, I predict that Verizon will skip 1.4.5 altogether. That is also not funny.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    If you [would've] read a few posts prior, you would['ve] see[n] that I quoted that post and said I was just kidding. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahhhahahahaahaahhaahhaaa
    I'm totally calling the bs flag on this one. (haha)

Anywho, still no sign of the webOS update for Pixi's? Well, that sucks. =/
    Well, people with "D'incs" are still waiting on Android 2.2 Froyo, so I suppose we're not the only VZW customers infuriated with their crappy update rollout.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    im on west coast with pixi from VZW no update yet...blah blah blah
    saw the @vzwsupport tweets, looks like 1.4.5 has been rolled out for the pixi, just hasn't hit them yet.

my buddie has an incredible he is dying for froyo!! Nice to see we're not alone.
    We should all flood @vzwsupport demanding answers. I did and they said they didn't know but we know they do know.
    We should all flood @vzwsupport demanding answers. I did and they said they didn't know but we know they do know.
    Ive been tormenting them several times a day. I just hope they havent figured out a way to link my Twitter with my Verizon account and block me from getting the update as payback for all the abuse! lmao
    Melissa
    just got this response:

@VZWSupport: @bullonparade85 The pixi plus update is currently being rolled out, we do not have any info on the pre plus at this time. *NK
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Well, that's better than what I got from AT&T's support twitter account, they just pointed the finger at Palm.

Oh, and Palm's ignoring my requests for info via twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    just got this response:

@VZWSupport: @bullonparade85 The pixi plus update is currently being rolled out, we do not have any info on the pre plus at this time. *NK
    So the reply to my e-mail posted earlier was 100% true...

Why the heck would they separate them?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ espeed View Post
    I'm totally calling the bs flag on this one. (haha)

Anywho, still no sign of the webOS update for Pixi's? Well, that sucks. =/
    Well, people with "D'incs" are still waiting on Android 2.2 Froyo, so I suppose we're not the only VZW customers infuriated with their crappy update rollout.
    Well at least they have a reasonable excuse to be slow on Android updates given how fragmented their product hardware is. There really isn't much reason for being slow on webOS updates.
    Rahul Sood is running 1.4.5 on AT&T. Come on AT&T hurry up and release it already!